I hate eating dosais

Brainfade

I remember this hilarious incident where a friend of mine (northie) was craving good omlettes in B'lore and we went to this place for b'fast and he ordered an omlette.. and was licking his lips in anticipation.. when the waiter plopped a set dosa in front of him ... the look on his face was priceless.

I remember this hilarious incident where a friend of mine (northie) was craving good omlettes in B'lore and we went to this place for b'fast and he ordered an omlette.. and was licking his lips in anticipation.. when the waiter plopped a set dosa in front of him ... the look on his face was priceless.
WTH - the restaurant brings out a dosa when you order an omlette? Dosa is called omlette in a restaurant!?? Since when?

Cool. Glad you enjoyed dosas. They are awesome! Any other Indian food you like?
A more appropriate question would be - was there any Indian food I didn't like! Seriously, I enjoyed everything - although my only regret is I didn't get to sample many desserts because I was always too damn full from the main course. Probably my absolute favourite thing to eat was anything with paneer - especially palak paneer. That stuff is evil it is so addictive. I went to a function and I ate so much paneer that in the end the waiters just stopped asking me if I wanted to try any other food. These two guys just kept making a bee line for me and wouldn't stop piling me up with cheese (not that I complained). They must have thought I was some kind of freak. I also enjoyed these mushrooms stuffed with curried lentils. Basically I liked everything I had...probably a lil bit too much, but eh.

A more appropriate question would be - was there any Indian food I didn't like! Seriously, I enjoyed everything - although my only regret is I didn't get to sample many desserts because I was always too damn full from the main course. Probably my absolute favourite thing to eat was anything with paneer - especially palak paneer. That stuff is evil it is so addictive. I went to a function and I ate so much paneer that in the end the waiters just stopped asking me if I wanted to try any other food. These two guys just kept making a bee line for me and wouldn't stop piling me up with cheese (not that I complained). They must have thought I was some kind of freak. I also enjoyed these mushrooms stuffed with curried lentils. Basically I liked everything I had...probably a lil bit too much, but eh.
LOL! :D You seem to have a good measure of North Indian food. Though I suppose with dosas you've tasted Southie as well a lil'

Guest dada_rocks

Oke either I am sissy or u guys are gluttonous.. How do u manage six dosa.. I mean the masala from six of them itself wud be too much for one meal.. What exactly is molga podi never had that.. Pesarat is my favourite which I am yet to find here in canada..

Guest HariSampath

Sada, Special sada, masala, special masala, onion, rocket.....which one do you all want ? :D I live near my local udipi rstrnt in Chennai and hop across whenever I develop withdrawl symptoms :-)