When will Aus declare? How many sessions will they give to bowl out India in 2nd Inn?

fineleg

When will Aus declare? How many sessions will they give to bowl out India in 2nd Inn?  

1. 1.

• They will declare with 4 sessions left in the match
    • They will declare with 5 sessions left in the match
    • They will declare with 6 sessions left in the match
    • They will declare with 7 sessions left in the match (>6)
    • They will not declare but get bowled out on day 3!!! (dream on!)

Aussie declaration question - please cast your VOTE IMO, They will declare with 5 sessions left in the match to finish off Indian 4th inn. What do you think? Please vote in the poll as well. RUNS will not matter (target will be impossible). # of sessions India needs to bat for 4th Inn is what will matter.

they are able to score more than 300 runs in a day...they are already 180 runs ahead of us.. i think they will give is sessions to survive... if we are able to get aussies out for less than 300.then we have a chance..to win the match otherwise it will be all about survival on day 4 and 5... but we can take heart from the last innings of SL ... they showed how to fight and score... but we need Dravid and VVS along with sachin ....rest all are just pretenders... Now i am not going to disturb my sleep for this match...its back to usual routine.

So more than 50 % people voted for " They will not declare but get bowled out on day 3!!! (dream on!)" we indians will die but will never lose faith In Team India. Well I also belive that InshahaALLAH (God Willing) india will bowl out Aussies before tea.:isalute:

So more than 50 % people voted for " They will not declare but get bowled out on day 3!!! (dream on!)" we indians will die but will never lose faith In Team India. Well I also belive that InshahaALLAH (God Willing) india will bowl out Aussies before tea.:isalute:
Welcome aboard you optimistic soul.....:two_thumbs_up:

Radhika, I missed you. Where were you all these days? And what a heart-break we had today after yesterday's delightful surprise!! On top of that, our seamers are not looking fit at all. India's body language was extremely poor after they took the field. Zaheer, RPS, Jaffer all were feeling down it seems. I think this match will be hard to save. I just pray for divine help and intervention to save us.

Pray for rain chandan.....:D I was busy with stuff chandan.... Don't remind of today's play. I got up at 5 in the morning......hubby was shocked! uske baad yeh ho gaya... Dravid's struggle in the middle was so heart breaking.:((......and the performance of the famed "in form" middle order was shocking. Can we expect another good performance from the bowlers...?That's the only hope....:((:((

Guest HariSampath
Welcome mhr...what a good optimistic first post...Insh'Allah certainly, no doubt if we do manage the unlikely bowling out of Aussies, we may actually pull off a sensational win... I for one remain a believer..:two_thumbs_up: