THE WOMENS CRICKET THREAD

The Indian women team is currently on the rise and are transforming into a great team.I thought we should at least have a thread discussing about them and also about the rest of womens cricket.

INDIAN EVES have won the 3 match ODI against SL with the third match yet to be played(19th FEB).

A good performance at the WT20 will be in sight  as SLW and INDW play each other in a 3 match T20 series that starts on the 22nd.

Find it boring doubt will ever follow it

That's the whole point mate. I just wanted to create some fan base in here.

yes its not very popular but once you start following it,it won't seem boring anymore.

I think same was said about U-19 cricket.But now that so many matches were broadcasted and many of us followed it, it's become Interesting.The Indian team is on the rise and that should help gather some fans in India as well like AUS.

Edited by sourab10forever

Yes I like following this team. This team has been doing well now after a few bad years in between. We have got good young talent coming up. Very impressed with Smriti Mandhana. The veterans Mithali Raj, Jhulan Goswami and Harmanpreet Kaur are contributing well too. 

The top 3 teams in Women's cricket are very strong. WI also has a good team and some of the other teams like pakistan are also developing well.