Make your final stand here

living

ok, well there have been loads of controversial selection and team management decisions recently. However there are too many threads so its getting hard for me to track the ppl who think 'Yuvi should play' or 'Sehwag should play', 'Dravid shouldn't open' etc... Well state your agenda here - so it's easier to make fun of those who were wrong at the end of the series :cantstop: I'll go first : 1) I don't want Sehwag to play any test match 2) I don't want to shuffle the batting order at all (I in fact even prefer KKD to open with Jaffer) 3) I want IND to play 3 fast bowlers every game 4) The only way I would accommodate Yuvi would be at the expense of Dhoni or if Yuvi opens

Clearly Dravid needs to be back in the middle order. I wouldnt bring back Sehwag, this guy is in poor form you cant just expect him to score big runs and expect him to score 195 like he did last time . Id rather drop Dhoni and use KKD as a keeper/Opener. Ive been firm on my belief that he(Dhoni) isnt a good enough to be a test regular he has a useless technique or shall i say has no technique what so ever. As far as VVS is concerned i dont think hes an effective number 3 player anymore. Hes got use to batting down the order, I think number 5 or 6 is the best for him. Wasim Jaffer Dinesh Karthik Sourav Ganguly Rahul Dravid Sachin Tendulkar VVS Laxman Yuvraj Singh Irfan Pathan Anil Kumble Zaheer Khan RP Singh Batting looks deeper. I think Pathan is a vital player to the team his all around skills wll help. He has done reasonably well in Aus. Dhoni pisses me off, that guy is garbage outside india, think about it when has this guy made one stand out performance outiside of india. KKD is a far better test batsmen. I honestly feel like Dhoni is ruining he chemistry of the team.

Clearly Dravid needs to be back in the middle order. I wouldnt bring back Sehwag, this guy is in poor form you cant just expect him to score big runs and expect him to score 195 like he did last time . Id rather drop Dhoni and use KKD as a keeper/Opener. Ive been firm on my belief that he(Dhoni) isnt a good enough to be a test regular he has a useless technique or shall i say has no technique what so ever. As far as VVS is concerned i dont think hes an effective number 3 player anymore. Hes got use to batting down the order, I think number 5 or 6 is the best for him. Wasim Jaffer Dinesh Karthik Sourav Ganguly Rahul Dravid Sachin Tendulkar VVS Laxman Yuvraj Singh Irfan Pathan Anil Kumble Zaheer Khan RP Singh Batting looks deeper. I think Pathan is a vital player to the team his all around skills wll help. He has done reasonably well in Aus. Dhoni pisses me off, that guy is garbage outside india, think about it when has this guy made one stand out performance outiside of india. KKD is a far better test batsmen. I honestly feel like Dhoni is ruining he chemistry of the team.
Saving the first test at Lords in 2007?

1. Bring dravid back to no. 3.. its a disaster receipe.. (already happened in pakistan last year).. 2. Throw yuvi in middle somewhere between 3, 4, 5 position.. yuvi and dhoni back to back isnt a right approach.. both inexperienced.. and not yet true test match players.. ( let him open cuz that slot is empty.. )