We will come strong in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide !

Cricketics

mark my words.... this series is not over yet.. first test we lost so what.. we will come back strong.. i will create the 2nd test thread.. hope no one else does before..
Tics, "first test we lost so what" This is not a big deal to lose the Test-1. Thats ok. But, how about the manner in which we lost? Any spirited fight? Did you see that?
when i said "so what", then offcourse i meant that series is a 4 match series and a defeat here doesn't really sums up the series result.. offcourse giving australia 1-0 up is not good.. but then u read it wrong way
No, I did not read it wrong way. I'm not talking abt 1-0. I'm talking abt if we dont show a fight when losing, how will we have the spirit and strength to show a fightback in the series? Thats what I'm asking. I hope we come back in the series. But it is looking unlikely. But whats the basis on which you are saying we will comeback?
No, I did not read it wrong way. I'm not talking abt 1-0. I'm talking abt if we dont show a fight when losing, how will we have the spirit and strength to show a fightback in the series? Thats what I'm asking. I hope we come back in the series. But it is looking unlikely. But whats the basis on which you are saying we will comeback?
Tics, Can I understand your reasoning on the above?
just my assumption and feeling.... batsman needed more practice perhapz.. may well strike form soon..
mark my words.... this series is not over yet.. first test we lost so what.. we will come back strong.. i will create the 2nd test thread.. hope no one else does before..
Aabe ...bheje kuch hain kya tera? Jab bhi dekho bolte rahata hain?? I am serious................this indian team does not share your passion..........they are a spineless bunch of overrated cricketers........very obvious from batting, fielding and bowling in the first test that they will lose 0-4 or 0-3.
Guest HariSampath

Tics...just tell us how many times have touring teams 0-1 in Aus have won test series...0-1 DOES matter...and a performance totally out of the ordinary is needed even to draw series...and that's possible only with honest serious rethinking

We're heading for a beating. We've only played one half-decent team this year, and were lucky to win that series (rain in the first Test when we were doomed)... Oh yeah, Cricketics, I was going to out-bid you on that India cap on ebay, but didn't want to skank a fellow ICFer, and I'm too lazy to keep checking back, so I just bought one on 'buy it now' instead...

Tics...just tell us how many times have touring teams 0-1 in Aus have won test series...0-1 DOES matter...and a performance totally out of the ordinary is needed even to draw series...and that's possible only with honest serious rethinking
Exactly. With 0-1, we need an out of the skin perf to even DRAW! the series. Otherwise, before you blink your eye, it will be 0-3 and counting at Adelaide(test4)!
Oh yeah, Cricketics, I was going to out-bid you on that India cap on ebay, but didn't want to skank a fellow ICFer, and I'm too lazy to keep checking back, so I just bought one on 'buy it now' instead...
wow, u found me on ebay.. lol yaa been bidding for that cap and rooney's united shirt since ages.. i am alwayz @ work and when i reach home, my inbox alwayz has this ebay " sorry, u coudn't win" i hope this time around i would..
We're heading for a beating. We've only played one half-decent team this year, and were lucky to win that series (rain in the first Test when we were doomed)... Oh yeah, Cricketics, I was going to out-bid you on that India cap on ebay, but didn't want to skank a fellow ICFer, and I'm too lazy to keep checking back, so I just bought one on 'buy it now' instead...
A team with a bowling attack of Tremlett,Sidebottom, Anderson and Panesar is hardly "half-decent".
wow, u found me on ebay.. lol yaa been bidding for that cap and rooney's united shirt since ages.. i am alwayz @ work and when i reach home, my inbox alwayz has this ebay " sorry, u coudn't win" i hope this time around i would..
LoL, I wasn't stalking, I just looked for the cap, and the first one that came up had your User ID as the last bidder. It worked out at about under £14 to just buy it, so did that instead as they had about 13 left... MP, more as a team (including batting etc) England were a half decent side when we played them. Other than that, we've just had Bangladesh, and a Pakistan side that only had Misbah ul Haq, and Shoaib (in short spells) playing at Test standard...