Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

22 hours ago, adi B said:

Haha that cks thread was opened by common man,right :cantstop:.never seen such an emotional supporter,too easy to rile lol

when i try to reason out with you guys, you term me as emotional.. alright. there is nothing wrong in being emotional.

22 hours ago, adi B said:

I know his history,he doesn't post much in ipl section and when he does,its all about regional BS and racist attitude.he does take it seriously but takes it to another level when more people reply,he has skills i can tell you that lol.but yes he does believe in what he types

it is you who assumes things about me. and you are free to do so. another level ?? what is that level?

1 hour ago, Book_Worm said:

This thread has so many racist posts. Won't the mods delete them. ?

yes they wont delete them. they love to call people from south as dark, chuskis, lungis etc and no one will give 2 hoots about it. and when pointed out of being racist, again abuse the person.. term him emotional, chuskis etc

Edited by CommonMan

5 minutes ago, CommonMan said:

yes they wont delete them. they love to call people from south as dark, chuskis, lungis etc and no one will give 2 hoots about it. and when pointed out of being racist, again abuse the person.. term him emotional, chuskis etc

I am from South..i am not whining..this thread is about band wagoner CKS fan bois  :aetsch:

Edited by bulbul

Just now, bulbul said:

I am from South..i am not whining..this thread is about band wagoner CKS fan bois  :aetsch:

I am also from south i do feel there is racism against south indians in general. But in this thread i don't really know what is going on i really think the mods should step in and delete the posts.

44 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

I am also from south i do feel there is racism against south indians in general. But in this thread i don't really know what is going on i really think the mods should step in and delete the posts.

Nothing going on...as usual proper IPL team fans highlighting how there are CKS fans jump ships so easily. Then Vilander mamoo comes and posts about racism..then starts troll philosophy....then some Tamil people takes issue very seriously and start crying...cycle repeats....

28 minutes ago, adi B said:

Not you,talking about vilander

May be he is Vilander :dontknow:

Edited by bulbul

33 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

why what did i say wrong. it would be nice if the mods delete some offense posts and ask posters to stick to the topic.

None of the posts are racist in any way. It's against a team and not about the people that live in that area.

Nothing racist. The number of posts reading that this thread is racist is just stupid.

Just now, sourab10forever said:

None of the posts are racist in any way. It's against a team and not about the people that live in that area.

Nothing racist. The number of posts reading that this thread is racist is just stupid.

Fair enough  but still at  first glance it does look racist.  Also nothing wrong if unwanted posts are deleted and posters stick to the topic just improves the quality of the forum and the debate.

hey hey guys. I have other things to care about in my life, cant be here all the time. OK, dont go on to defensive if you have no prejudice.  Only if you are prejudiced you will show shame in your defensive posts. My posts make sense because they are well thought out, i dont troll it appears so because i do attract a bit of trolling. When u attract confident discussions u appear like an orator, and vice versa, but viewer discretion is a given for this forum.

A few prejudiced posts does not make a norm, i find ICF generally fun, even the IPL section. But at times banter does get a bit extreme, then there is a need to engage.

Anyhooo..my job here is done. See u in other threads.

23 hours ago, adi B said:

Gotta hand it to vilander,nice trolling and many people fell for his regional BS diatribe ,so congrats for that,you were successful lol.vilander must be having a laugh sitting behind the desk 

i did not troll adi, i want to assure you that.

If you take a glance you would realize that i never abused, insulted , or wrote a short offensive post to extract a response. I just engaged trolling constructively.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i did not troll adi, i want to assure you that.

If you take a glance you would realize that i never abused, insulted , or wrote a short offensive post to extract a response. I just engaged trolling constructively.

Constructive Trolling :phehe:

2 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Constructive Trolling :phehe:

bulbul i can understand where you are coming from, for any net generator of trolling any logical rebuttal from the other side, which was sustained to such an extent as to defeat the intent of the said trolling will amount to trolling in itself, this can be called troll the troll trolling or triple troll KLPD trolling.

Just now, Vilander said:

bulbul i can understand where you are coming from, for any net generator of trolling any logical rebuttal from the other side, which was sustained to such an extent as to defeat the intent of the said trolling will amount to trolling in itself, this can be called troll the troll trolling or triple troll KLPD trolling.

You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts without bringing inferiority complex or racism. May be you have very good experience of getting triple KLPD :phehe:

52 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

Fair enough  but still at  first glance it does look racist.  Also nothing wrong if unwanted posts are deleted and posters stick to the topic just improves the quality of the forum and the debate.

Book worm, if you are what your moniker claims then you can post objectively, i would encourage you to do just that and be fearless. Any cop out will burst in your face like a balloon filled with gutter trash so its better to be committed to a discussion than poke and then think about half measures. Call it as it is, engage with clear concise respectful statements, that should be a good way, what do you think.

6 minutes ago, bulbul said:

You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts without bringing inferiority complex or racism. May be you have very good experience of getting triple KLPD :phehe:

This is where you start meandering, let me indulge you a bit. See a clear sign that you are well beyond your depth is when you post such self defeating posts. Read what you posted and decide if you were referring to me or you, you dont have to respond here if you dont like, but you would understand that you are way beyond your depth here. You are saying ' you did not defeat trolling unless you are xyz bad things about you' so thats two negatives. This is definition of KLPD right here..go home bulbul.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is where you start meandering, let me indulge you a bit. See a clear sign that you are well beyond your depth is when you post such self defeating posts. Read what you posted and decide if you were referring to me or you, you dont have to respond here if you dont like, but you would understand that you are way beyond your depth here. You are saying ' you did not defeat trolling unless you are xyz bad things about you' so thats two negatives. This is definition of KLPD right here..go home bulbul.

40 minutes ago, Vilander said:

hey hey guys. I have other things to care about in my life, cant be here all the time.

OK, dont go on to defensive if you have no prejudice.  

My posts make sense because they are well thought out

i dont troll

Anyhooo..my job here is done. See u in other threads.

Looks like you forgot what you post few minutes back..ICF Gajhini :rofl::rofl: 

:aetsch:

Edited by bulbul