Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Oh perceptional issues....

Agree , if you start trolling Tamil people they may throw stones at you :cantstop:

yep, only perceptive at the beginning. There could be an issue there, but when you have an elaborate discussion you tend to bring out. Actually throwing stones is not a special feature of any sub nationality in India, i find all indian sub nationalities equally emotional.

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yep, only perceptive at the beginning. There could be an issue there, but when you have an elaborate discussion you tend to bring out. Actually throwing stones is not a special feature of any sub nationality in India, i find all indian sub nationalities equally emotional.

In South India Tamils will be second only to Telugus [not Moniac type fake] in showing emotions...Kannada/Mallu's and Goa is bit more relaxed except for few idiots.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

again you have been exposed in this thread, pretty deep and for everyone to see. What you say now has no value debutant, you need to do some teerth yatra and cleanse yourself. 

Please tell me which gods are not dark and fat :laugh: I don't wanna pray a fat god :dontknow: 

9 minutes ago, bulbul said:

In South India Tamils will be second only to Telugus [not Moniac type fake] in showing emotions...Kannada/Mallu's and Goa is bit more relaxed except for few idiots.

Where are you getting your analysis from?

that looks as reliable as mallya's balance sheet :laugh:

34 minutes ago, bulbul said:

may be may be not, too much of generalization for any objective discussion either ways. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

man you have degenerated from grossly unfunny to downright boring.. what dark fat god etc...you lost me there totally.

You were already lost in your big fat insecurity about being dark and fat :phehe: 

Just now, Debutant said:

You were already lost in your big fat insecurity about being dark and fat :phehe: 

Insults wont work debutant, i understand you want to get back at me..you need to do some hard work and make good posts. You are looking very weak in this thread, no cognitive process at all when confronted with directed critique. I have called you out in most posts, you just muster some week insults and hide behind joke/ just trolling other wise cool plausible deniability.  I dont see you fit for a discussion, you bore me man.

Just now, Vilander said:

Insults wont work debutant, i understand you want to get back at me..you need to do some hard work and make good posts. You are looking very weak in this thread, no cognitive process at all when confronted with directed critique. I have called you out in most posts, you just muster some week insults and hide behind joke/ just trolling other wise cool plausible deniability.  I dont see you fit for a discussion, you bore me man.

May be some posts can be ignored, but thread and its topic still stands and also fully follows great ICF IPL thread traditions :aha::aha:

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Another big fat post :phehe: Won't read :finger:

Just now, Vilander said:

Calling a deity 'fat' or ' dark' as in tending to be 'ugly' is a form of desecration. Now that is a new low even for debutant, so he is anti social with narcissistic tendencies, apparently. 

Is that some kinda racism too :hmmm: 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you are the one that called a deity ugly dude.

But is that racism ??

Just now, Vilander said:

ostrich-head-in-sand-2.jpg

I feel sorry for you man. When you hide your head in the sand, you leave rear open.

Then you can kiss it :hehe: