Chinnasamy pitch is a disgrace

maniac

Wankhede have 50m & 60m boundaries + ground will slant towards where Ambani clan sits so just tapping will be enough for free boundary :dontknow:

See at Chinna the altitude also helps hitting... On top of the match box size ground... Chinna is the ultimate winner, pants down... :agree:

See at Chinna the altitude also helps hitting... On top of the match box size ground... Chinna is the ultimate winner, pants down... :agree:

Just be use you keep your pants down doesn't mean wankhede loses :giggle:

Just be use you keep your pants down doesn't mean wankhede loses :giggle:

Again, have to explain everything... Winner, pants down means, having the match there but unfortunately the local team will be missing... That's the real meaning of winning pants down... :giggle:

Again, have to explain everything... Winner, pants down means, having the match there but unfortunately the local team will be missing... That's the real meaning of winning pants down... :giggle:

It's ok you can keep your pants down always no issues but it doesn't change the fact that wankhede is small ground with 50m boundaries and now no longer even able to hold matches :giggle:

14 hours ago, bulbul said:

??

13 hours ago, asterix said:

What he's implying that there no other ground (not even Wankhede) can compete with Chinnasamy as far as ease of scoring boundaries are concerned... Just beat the inner field and it's a 100% boundary... There's no outfield in this ground... And people love as many boundaries scored as possible (poor cheerleaders only suffer but I'm sure they get paid extra for attending matches in Chinna) in T20 matches... This will result in improved TRP for the IPL too, which is down this year...

Hope local public support the two finalists as RCB might not be there...

Sorry for any confusion. Yes I thought the topic was about the Bangalore pitch being the most batsman friendly one in India, particularly in IPL, and wanted to express my opinion that this is not a bad thing as T20 is about entertainment and big hitting

Sorry for any confusion. Yes I thought the topic was about the Bangalore pitch being the most batsman friendly one in India, particularly in IPL, and wanted to express my opinion that this is not a bad thing as T20 is about entertainment and big hitting

Haters don't want to here true words here :((

Whether its a small ground or too big, I just want all the matches to be cancelled. The kind of traffic jams these matches create, it takes me 2 hrs to go home after work, every time theres an IPL match in Chinnaswami. I hate IPL, that's besides the point.

25 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Whether its a small ground or too big, I just want all the matches to be cancelled. The kind of traffic jams these matches create, it takes me 2 hrs to go home after work, every time theres an IPL match in Chinnaswami. I hate IPL, that's besides the point.

:aetsch:

It takes me 2 hour everyday, IPL or no IPL :giggle: 

Edited by bulbul

4 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Bangalore traffic jams are due to IT parks and huge number of people working in them, mostly from outside Bangalore. Should Bangalore close all the IT parks and ban non Kannadas so that you can you can reach your home faster from your office :dontknow:   

Edited by Debutant

7 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

stay home...

2 hours ago, TheWall said:

stay home...

Dude, Do u know why the traffic cops banned Palace ground from organizing any rock concert? Bcoz of the traffic. Rock concert attracts more people, theres no betting going on, and it just used to happen twice or thrice a year... So I shouldnt be staying home, traffic cops should stay consistent and ban cricket matches too.

5 hours ago, Debutant said:

Bangalore traffic jams are due to IT parks and huge number of people working in them, mostly from outside Bangalore. Should Bangalore close all the IT parks and ban non Kannadas so that you can you can reach your home faster from your office :dontknow:   

Don't bring the North Indian and south indian debate here! Btw, your words sound too divisive 

Dude, Do u know why the traffic cops banned Palace ground from organizing any rock concert? Bcoz of the traffic. Rock concert attracts more people, theres no betting going on, and it just used to happen twice or thrice a year... So I shouldnt be staying home, traffic cops should stay consistent and ban cricket matches too.

You can't ban cricket matches then what's the use of stadium?? Not every one watches concerts in India but most watches cricket.

Whole year you get matches for 8 days..Atleast 3 of them are in weekend so you can't manage 5 days traffic in 2 months??

Change your ICF name,what type of cricket fans want match to be banned?? :giggle:

24 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Don't bring the North Indian and south indian debate here! Btw, your words sound too divisive 

What South and North Indian. You people have this habit of jumping into conclusions without using common sense. BTW I am one of those who is from north and working here in Bangalore. Stopping IPL matches so that you can reach home is great sense :clap:  

1 hour ago, Debutant said:

What South and North Indian. You people have this habit of jumping into conclusions without using common sense. BTW I am one of those who is from north and working here in Bangalore. Stopping IPL matches so that you can reach home is great sense :clap:  

Orissa is not north :cantstop:

unfortunately we we share a border with it :mad: