The Ishant Sharma performance thread

Guest Hiten.
Aussies didn't become World Champs just like that
cricks ki kaaaat daaali :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

He is no doubt a great talent, but he needs to recieve the best physical training India has to offer to succeed. He can push 140kph, even with his frail physique, if he can have the muscle endurance and strength to maintain that pace, he will be a tough customer. I also think he needs some bowling coaching to perfect the outswinger. Took a look at this action, he seems to have shifted his chest side on (to match the back leg) which means less risk of a stress fracture. This may also be where the extra pace is coming from. I still do not think he is ready for Test cricket though. He needs more consistency about him. He would bowl the odd innings for Delhi which would get carted whereas Zaheer Khan would never do that these days.

no yaar, whenever these guys start doing good in tests...we throw them in ODI and spoil it for them..he should work on his test bowling, just the way we hoped for munaf..this guy has chance to build on this opportunity I mean, one day we see him in a domestic game, throw him the ball in a big game..he looks lethal