Zakir Naik ‘inspired’ chief of Hyderabad IS module (NIA to evaluate his speeches to see if he can be prosecuted)

Malcolm Merlyn

Im sure these clarifications wont work for indians since they love to believe in 'out of context' partial things stated by indian media instead of a Clear and Complete picture given by Dr. Zakir himself...

2 hours ago, Asim said:

Im sure these clarifications wont work for indians since they love to believe in 'out of context' partial things stated by indian media instead of a Clear and Complete picture given by Dr. Zakir himself...

Abe akal ke andhe look up what other medieval regressive and hateful things he believes in.

I do not have time for discussing chewtiyas like zakir otherwise I would have looked up again and posted it for you. 

28 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Abe akal ke andhe look up what other medieval regressive and hateful things he believes in.

I do not have time for discussing chewtiyas like zakir otherwise I would have looked up again and posted it for you. 

:phehe::clap:

2 hours ago, Asim said:

On 7/15/2016 at 5:28 AM, Asim said:

Yes keep idolizing people like that and then expect the world to feel sorry next time there is a Peshawar attack. Keep feeding that snake. 

On 7/15/2016 at 8:26 AM, randomGuy said:

ya laugh all you want. But it is actually frustrating for the rest seeing how many, supposedly educated Muslims can support this guy.

Because deep down Muslims approve exactly what he's saying. He brings in all the converts and all is good as long as there are new converts. It empowers them and their beliefs like drinking Bournvita every night. 

On 7/11/2016 at 3:33 AM, panther said:

Sour grapes

Lol. You do realize he was allowed to preach, prostelyze in India due to secular laws? We're not small minded, hypocrites like some countries who's afraid that people listening, reading, watching other faiths will leave Islam in droves. He wants the whole world to embrace Islam because in his mind, he has zero respect for any other faiths which is hypocritical and true to Islamic principles. 

Lol. You do realize he was allowed to preach, prostelyze in India due to secular laws? We're not small minded, hypocrites like some countries who's afraid that people listening, reading, watching other faiths will leave Islam in droves. He wants the whole world to embrace Islam because in his mind, he has zero respect for any other faiths which is hypocritical and true to Islamic principles. 

You can't stop us, only yesterday I was watching Dr Naik channel, Purra Hindustan kalima parange Insha Allah.