ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Anything for AUS-NZL ODI and SA - ENG ODI

We can do Aus NZ test..will be fun but won't add the points to this...maybe a separate pts system. Too less time for NZL-AUS ODI and also SA-ENG.

Atleast 4-5 players should be there..

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

nahi yaar, ye sab bakwaas series mat add karo. simple rakho game ko bas  :orderorder:

yaar waise hi inke matches aadhi raat ko shuru hote hai aur aadhi raat ko hi khatm  :cantstop:

okay then cricketweb it is...KXIP fans vote counts as -1 :giggle: ....so looks like everyone is in favor of criketweb. Great. We shall go with fanspole for any single match tourny (like Bang test or NZ T20)

I'll put up the league code here in a while and PM everyone a day or two before the first match starts.

Will also make a league on criketweb for the two match test series betweeen NZ-AUS series .It won't be part of this comp but who ever is interested can join. Aus tests are just too good to miss out. That starts on the 12th.