Favorite Political Party

Kumara

They have a cool name. I like the sound of " Munnetra Kaghazam". Sounds authoritarian and melodious at the same time. I'd vote for them just for the name.

You need to support this guy then

Not only he his party also has the cool "Munnetra Kaghazam" in their name he would also wipe the floor with the likes of Govinda when it comes to entertainment factor

9de0ae76b01e130dbee170d6b6410cc0.jpg

In the 'lack of ideal options', i'd say its BJP.

But what India needs most, is a western style liberal-leftist party. Ie, a party that is completely socially liberal (i.e., no involvement of ANY religion in ANY law-making and relegating religion to homes), economically a capitalist nanny-state party (i.e., less beurocratic procedures, easier access to business licenses and believes in high taxation to provide social services).

In US, i usually vote Democrat ( i don't bother with state elections usually) and in Canada i usually vote between conservative and liberal, based on what they are promising on a particular election cycle.

Its not healthy IMO to have a 'favourite party' - parties are like class leaders. You should vote for whatever one aligns with your policy the best at a given election cycle and not be afraid to flip-flop between parties that suits your interest the best. Thats what keeps parties honest and dilligent- that they know your vote is based on results & goals and not just blind loyalty.