Is Mehedi's action clean? If so, dream start

fineleg

Absolutely. He clearly chucks. I have seen his bowling and with my shrewd eyes investigated the matter. A lot is going behind those full sleeves. Like Taskin , FIzz, Al-Amin and Sunny, this young guy is also a clear chucker. Infact I forgot the last time BD produced a genuine bowler with decent action. May Shakib the last one.

As far as few crying Pak posters here, they should be the last one talking about action...LOL. Ajmal robbed his way for 5 years, Akhtar used to chuck, Junaid Khan is a blatant chucker, less said about Hafeez the better. The ones that have clean action and don't chuck like Amir, Asif, Yasir, Akram etc. are either fixers or druggists or biting balls or chewing it  :cantstop:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
2 hours ago, Moth2Flame said:

Litmus test:  Is the doosra in his arsenal?  If yes, he is a chucker for sure.  If not, it is likely he is clean.

Best to get ICC rules on the full sleeve not allowed. Doosra or sharp offspin. Even Pragyan Ojha was chucking his sharp spin (without doosra). Full sleeves ban will cause them to be more respectful of cricket.

Edited by fineleg