The Great BUCKNOR Thread

Guest dada_rocks
There is a umpire in Toronto and District cricket board.....who failed driving test cuz his eyesight was bad' date=' but he use to umpire in most of the games.... problem lies in the root[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
*****u...has lo batsmen are actually scared to bat when he is umpiring :haha:

this is getting funnier and funnier Ian Chappell now in commentary box with Alan Wilkinson...Alan Wilkinson says Partnership getting close to hundred and coming in quick time, with Hogg ozing in confidence.. Chapell: Did you miss someone in that partnership Alan: Oh yes, Symonds..he has also played well. Chapell: You still missing someone Alan: chucking..oh yes Steve Buckor.

Unfortunately' date=' mm, you have gone from being an individual to one of the sheep.[/quote'] Donny, I can take umpiring bloopers more than most. But that was a shocking howler. I suppose since you havent seen that match, you quite cannot relate with the frustrations of the posters.
this is getting funnier and funnier Ian Chappell now in commentary box with Alan Wilkinson...Alan Wilkinson says Partnership getting close to hundred and coming in quick time, with Hogg ozing in confidence.. Chapell: Did you miss someone in that partnership Alan: Oh yes, Symonds..he has also played well. Chapell: You still missing someone Alan: chucking..oh yes Steve Buckor.
:haha:
Donny' date=' I can take umpiring bloopers more than most. But that was a shocking howler. I suppose since you havent seen that match, you quite cannot relate with the frustrations of the posters.[/quote'] Oh yes I can. And I agree with you. You are usually more rational about this general issue - thus my comment. All you (and other posters) are achieving is to be pissed off. Your choice, I know, but the Indian players have dropped their bundle, as well. They should know better. Why dwell on a past you can't change ? Get on with the game. :regular_smile: