Arrogant Ponting must be sacked: Roebuck

putrevus

why is indian board not lodging complaint against micheal clarke when there is precedent for this type of incident.If they replays prove that clarke was wrong in claiming the catch, he should be suspended , i know result cannot be changed but at least it proves he cheated.

why is indian board not lodging complaint against micheal clarke when there is precedent for this type of incident.If they replays prove that clarke was wrong in claiming the catch' date=' he should be suspended , i know result cannot be changed but at least it proves he cheated.[/quote'] exactly. Harisampath ...text kumble about this.:pray:
Guest dada_rocks

and we fudn that afia sud not we have taken control dalmiya showed eveyrone how ti;s done why this mofo shard pawar has to tallk like senile politcian ..can;t he shwo some balls

Indian board richest board My A** , they are like weenies who dont have any guts , when Dalmia was in charge atleast he gave players full support remember Sehwag and mike denness incident , ICC needs to have kick in their A**. The white supremacy still reigns as evidenced by Pakistan's cheating incident ( Ball tampering incident against Inzi)and this test match no matter how rich Asian boards become they don't have any power in ICC. This is a shame on Indian cricket Board and their fans for putting up with this nonsense , I have not seen anyone even complaining against Micheal clarke officially.They want to fight against Ban of Harbhajan singh what about banning these cheaters Ponting and Clarke.

and we fudn that afia sud not we have taken control dalmiya showed eveyrone how ti;s done why this mofo shard pawar has to tallk like senile politcian ..can;t he shwo some balls
Hey, d_r, I think your baby bro has been playing with your computer.