ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 | One notch Higher!

sourab10forever

44 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

I don't understand the rules but will try to get a team in.

Hello motomaverick,

I am guessing you know how to play fantasy cricket .

Fantasy Hub is a year long version of Fantasy cricket. It has various legs (Every series that Team India plays plus the IPL). The standings in each Individual leg will give you FH points and these points will determine the overall winner at the end of the year. Somewhat like the F1 championship. Have a look at the OP for a more detailed explanation of this. In case you still need any info then feel free to PM me :)

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

I don't understand the rules but will try to get a team in.

If you have not played Fantasy League in cricketweb website before:

1) Go to this link and register yourself: http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/register.php

2) After registering, log into it

3) Create a new team by clicking 'Add team' on the right side.

4) In the dropdown select India vs Eng ODI series

5) Give a team name (ideally something similar to your ICF username) and select your team

6) Once team is confirmed click on 'User Comp - Join' on the right side

7) In the 'User competition Key' section enter the key in the Opening post - 1482509735

8) Post here what your team name is

9) Voila - You have joined the ICF HUB 2017!

PS. Go through the Opening post as well as the Game Guide in Cricketweb section before confirming the team. Read through the number of substitutes you can make and the deadline for making changes, how scores are calculated, etc form the Cricketweb website.

Hope this helps anyone else playing for the first time.

Edited by Forever Indian

17 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Hello motomaverick,

I am guessing you know how to play fantasy cricket .

Fantasy Hub is a year long version of Fantasy cricket. It has various legs (Every series that Team India plays plus the IPL). The standings in each Individual leg will give you FH points and these points will determine the overall winner at the end of the year. Somewhat like the F1 championship. Have a look at the OP for a more detailed explanation of this. In case you still need any info then feel free to PM me :)

Thank you for the explanation.

What is the concept of BP and FHP?

38 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Thank you for the explanation.

What is the concept of BP and FHP?

BP stands for Base points.

FHPs are Fantasy Hub points.

Each leg will have a base point and based on that the FHPs will be given to participates based on their position in the league table at the end of the leg. FHPs are a cut out of the BP like given in the table in the OP.

The participant with the most FHPs at the end of the year  will be the winner.