Supreme Court removes Thakur, Shirke from top BCCI posts

bowl_out

Are you being insane here?Post list of all the academies and their coaches.LOLfer.

My own club runs an academy and receives money from CAB as its a CAB member.There are 100 plus such clubs.This is the BCCI hierachy.

I am asking for web links of any of these academies run by clubs funded by BCCI

.Surely at least they will list these details in the WICB websites .

Like this private one.

http://www.vbcricketacademy.com

Also just out of curiosity , how many of these 100 clubs are located outside Kolkata

9 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

What disenfranchising ? They only won't have voting rights .They will still have their Ranji teams.

Why should Mumbai even have 2 votes in the first place when Maharashtra already has one .On what logic is even that acceptable?

Who is robbing Mumbai? Or how does it gets robbed ?

Edit:

This is only one well known case.Not the only one ,these state associations are full of corruption and Nepotism.One of the major reason is the same persons are infesting the positions of power in these boards for decades.Thats why are so scared of complying with SC orders and getting audited.

Why would one be surprised when the BCCI president appointed himself selector to select himself in the team.

Dude maharashtra is a 120 million state. Even if you carve by 4 votes its still 30 million per vote which is actually on par with population of other state associations.

and speaking of nepotism and resisting orders

The SC is nobody to call anybody on that. The entire judicial organisation is full of nepotism.

Case in point is this Lodha himself, who is the son of the Rajasthan high court judge and was mysteriously promoted quickly through the judicial ranks of the state.

When the current government passed a bill to say the current collegium system is nepotistic, the supreme court themselves shot it down. Or was transparency not a criteria then?

Pot  Kettle Black.

Dude maharashtra is a 120 million state. Even if you carve by 4 votes its still 30 million per vote which is actually on par with population of other state associations.

And how does that compare with UP and Bihar ?

I am also saying it should be based on population basis is the best option but as a first step having it based on one state one vote is the way forward . Compared with the current scenario where just 2 states have 6 votes and states like Bihar having not a single vote.

Another long term view will be we will have more states created based on population so it be a natural process to that.But the current situation is monopolizing cricket.

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The SC of India is a busy entity. It is not going to take a suo motto cognizance or react to a PIL for every organization out there. Only when the stakes are high and there are many shareholders affected.

If there is a break-in in a chawl in Mahim and 40,000 Rs worth of jewelry is stolen, the Police Commissioner is not going to lead the investigation.

Actually IOA and India performance, infact non performance in Olympics is bigger issue and corruption/failure there is highlighted globally. If not more, it is equally important than BCCi/Kirkut. Thats what I think.

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

And how does that compare with UP and Bihar ?

I am also saying it should be based on population basis is the best option but as a first step having it based on one state one vote is the way forward . Compared with the current scenario where just 2 states have 6 votes and states like Bihar having not a single vote.

Another long term view will be we will have more states created based on population so it be a natural process to that.But the current situation is monopolizing cricket.

I am all for Bihar getting more votes, came with UP. But why penalize a state which per population basis has a healthy criteria?

Based on this logic of one vote one state, Tripira will have the same say in national affairs as UP.

So maybe the concept of states and ranji needs to be abolished. Let us as a domestic system with 30-40 cities each having a vote based on their populations.