Do you want the tour to be called off ?

Chandan

Do you want the tour to be called off ?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

Of course not ! Only over emotional people, who completely screw up all the context of the prevailing situations, will call for this current tour to be called off.
What a PC statement reflectring height of self-apology. It is not a matter of "emotional" outburst...it is a matter of "Systematic Oppression". If we continue tour without making ICC correct it's blunders in Harbi and facked up umpiring case it will be like accepting oppression -- we Indians have a history in this, so I expect such wonderful views.
Can't call off the tour because of the on field umpiring decisions. I know IND were hurt badly by the umps in this game but they aren't the first team to have lost a cricket match due to poor umpiring so lets keep that issue seperate.
MP .. bad umpiring decisions happen .. no doubt abt that.. but when umpire asks opposing captain if the catch was taken cleanly then that crosses the line.. also when clear nick was ignored, then thats height... and its only one team on receiving end then it suggests lot of things..
What a PC statement reflectring height of self-apology. It is not a matter of "emotional" outburst...it is a matter of "Systematic Oppression". If we continue tour without making ICC correct it's blunders in Harbi and facked up umpiring case it will be like accepting oppression -- we Indians have a history in this, so I expect such wonderful views.
God knows why you guys bring up the term PC for the most irrelevant situations ! Yes, systematic oppression indeed ! The indian team has been chained in cages without food for 7 weeks i suppose ! Dude, do you even think before you type ! The priority now, must be to how to resolve things in the short term and not how to complicate things further. Calling off a tour like this will have immense long-term adverse consequences ! Do you even realize what kind of precedent that might set ? As i said, you right-wingers can keep moaning for ever, not even a single thing of what you want is gonna happen.
Can't call off the tour because of the on field umpiring decisions. I know IND were hurt badly by the umps in this game but they aren't the first team to have lost a cricket match due to poor umpiring so lets keep that issue seperate. Bhajji on the other hand has certainly been unfairly treated because a)Aussie dish out some nasty things about the opponents and if cant take it then why don't they the sstay quiet themselves? We say that in WI in 2003 and now we saw it here as well. b) Where is the evidence? I still find it hard to comprehend how the match refree can even think about banning a player when the umps reported that they had not heard anything. What happened to the "Innocent until proven guilty" idea? So yes if the Bhajji situation is not resolved then they should not only cancel the tour but also look to sue the ICC.
Agree with you. But here the intent of the umpires was questionable. Bucknor, for some reason was unwilling to give Symonds out. And for some reason, all the Australians knew that sooner or later, Bucknor will give someone out on Symonds, hence they were appealing even when bat was nowhere near the ball, the fielder caught the ball on one bounce or the ball pitched way outside leg or off. Plus, I had never seen a match in which both the umpires err on only one side. One was having a shocking match, understandable. But both of them were having poor match and as many as 10 decisions went against India while only three went against Australia. That is way too much I suppose. And then the behaviour of the Australians, umpire taking Ponting's word for the controversial catch and most importantly Bhajji being banned without evidence is another double whammy. That is why I'm asking.
Oh yeah' date=' call it off. BCCI has a lot of money, can handle all the losses and lawsuits. Time to show who is the Boss. We cant be the richest board in the world and not flaunt it.[/quote'] you too Bumps ? Has the board become totally a mass victim of controversy ?
Oh yeah' date=' call it off. BCCI has a lot of money, can handle all the losses and lawsuits. Time to show who is the Boss. We cant be the richest board in the world and not flaunt it.[/quote'] agree.. let the fun begin.. and mods can you take off that punter off of that banner..
Tell me why do you want to play in a series' date=' where you have been humiliated both on and off the field ?[/quote'] Simply because pulling out from the tour is simply not the right reaction. The focus must be on the resolve them mess, first - get bhajji cleared, 2nd - remove Bucknor from Perth, and 3rd - do something about umpiring. Those things can be achieved using much more pragmatic means.
Sriram this is not an issue of just umpiring blunders' date=' we've seen lots of them before. It's of several high level irregularities including a racism conviction against an Indian player.[/quote'] I understand that angle, but lets get him cleared, if he is indeed innocent, using the appeals process.
also punter insulted our reporter.. punter asked in reply 'are you questioning my integrity'? .. you are damn freaking right we are.. look at the damn videos.. call it off..
Theres no way any sane Indian is gonna question Punter's integrity, as he doesnt have any. The only guy in this Aussie lineup, who has some integrity is Gilly.
Simply because pulling out from the tour is simply not the right reaction. The focus must be on the resolve them mess, first - get bhajji cleared, 2nd - remove Bucknor from Perth, and 3rd - do something about umpiring. Those things can be achieved using much more pragmatic means.
Why is it not the right reaction ? Aussies pull out of tours when an alarm bell goes off next door, citing bomb threats & terrorism. You cant play cricket after such humiliation. If we dont react now, we wont get a better opportunity to hold the ICC accountable.
Theres no way any sane Indian is gonna question Punter's integrity' date=' as he doesnt have any. The only guy in this Aussie lineup, who has some integrity is Gilly.[/quote'] noo .. not even gilly .. he was jumping up and down with dravid's nick.. and dont tell me he was in doubt... he has played enough cricket to know if he nicked the ball or not.. gilly is no saint..

no, play the damn reaming two games..level the bloody series.. win the bloody tri series which is to be played for the last time in australia as it won't be played ever now in aus.. win all this bloody stuff and make sure even sydney's opera house enterance have a big Indian FLAG EMBEDED SOMEWHERE

noo .. not even gilly .. he was jumping up and down with dravid's nick.. and dont tell me he was in doubt... he has played enough cricket to know if he nicked the ball or not.. gilly is no saint..
But how do we know that Gilly knew about it ? He does go up many times based on his instincts, which may or may not be right. I dont trust him 100%, but if i have to trust one Aussie for my life, I'd go with Gilly.
But how do we know that Gilly knew about it ? He does go up many times based on his instincts' date=' which may or may not be right. I dont trust him 100%, but if i have to trust one Aussie for my life, I'd go with Gilly.[/quote'] I'll eat rat poison before trusting anyone in the Australian cricket team with my life.