Team India on way to Canberra

Rajiv

What evidence did Hair have?
His evidence is circumstantial. In his opinon, the ball's condition was altered by unnatural actions. The " in his opinion" is the key word here. In this case though , there can no circumstantial evidence. Proctor cant justify his judgment saying " In my opinion, Harbhjan said something racist". He obviously has proof.
you think Proctor is naive enough to make such a bold judgment without evidence ?
Anything goes against brownies. ICC is known to cherry pick their evidence. Its been happening for too long and too often. (Numerous cases of brownies pulled up for chucking contraversies, ball tampering, over rates, spirit of the game, over appealing and all that cr@p).
His evidence is circumstantial. In his opinon, the ball's condition was altered by unnatural actions. The " in his opinion" is the key word here. In this case though , there can no circumstantial evidence. Proctor cant justify his judgment saying " In my opinion, Harbhjan said something racist". He obviously has proof.
Opinion is not evidence.
You are overestimating the intelligence of these loonies, that's all I'll say. As for Indians not saying anything, Tendulkar, the man in the middle already said earlier nothing serious went on out there.

Sriram.. if you dont know.. MV Sridhar, the assistant manager, who spoke to the media before the decision was announced, said there was no video or audio evidence involving Harbhajan. "We felt there was no substantial evidence," he said.

Opinion is not evidence.
For ball tampering, it is. There can be no tangible evidence to suggest whether the ball has been tampered with or not.
You are overestimating the intelligence of these loonies' date=' that's all I'll say. As for Indians not saying anything, Tendulkar, the man in the middle already said earlier nothing serious went on out there.[/quote'] Lets see, I base my line of thinking on the logic that no one would mess around with Ind so much.
Sriram.. if you dont know.. MV Sridhar, the assistant manager, who spoke to the media before the decision was announced, said there was no video or audio evidence involving Harbhajan. "We felt there was no substantial evidence," he said.
Again, what prevented them from saying, " Harbhajan didnt say anything racist" ? All they have said on this issue till now - " No evidence".
For ball tampering, it is. There can be no tangible evidence to suggest whether the ball has been tampered with or not.
What are the 25 cameras for ? Hair was fired precisely for the fact that he dinged Inzi & co, without evidence. The onus then, was on Hair to prove that the ball was tampered. Before he could do that, his balls got tampered. I hope the same happens to Proctor.