Symonds ...

Guest HariSampath
Bhajji's defence is he cursed in Hindi..."Teri Maa ki". That sounds like Monkey to them. I think if MR doesn't believe this version' date=' they should just return back. The MR is basing his judgment on his white soulmates' version only.[/quote'] :hysterical:...and Bhajji probably followed up with bhe*n ch*od, which Symmo and umpires thought had something to do with Bhajji defying even ban to call summo monkey
Guest HariSampath
Bhajji's defence is he cursed in Hindi..."Teri Maa ki". That sounds like Monkey to them. I think if MR doesn't believe this version' date=' they should just return back. The MR is basing his judgment on his white soulmates' version only.[/quote'] On a serious note, I think this is what exactly happened, and sachin and Bhajji are hesitating to say it as it may spoil their image. But I think they can safely say it. Anybody have any clue on who we must send to australia to defend the point that "teri maa ki..." sounds like monkey ? we need to explain Bhajji's regional accent too perhaps Sidhu ??
Bhajji's defence is he cursed in Hindi..."Teri Maa ki". That sounds like Monkey to them. I think if MR doesn't believe this version' date=' they should just return back. The MR is basing his judgment on his white soulmates' version only.[/quote'] Thats BRILLIANT defence. You surely cant go wrong with that. To put more emphasis, "Maan Ki"
On a serious note' date=' I think this is what exactly happened, and sachin and Bhajji are hesitating to say it as it may spoil their image. But I think they can safely say it. Anybody have any clue on who we must send to australia to defend the point that "teri maa ki..." sounds like monkey ? we need to explain Bhajji's regional accent too perhaps Sidhu ??[/quote'] Any inside information from the horses mouth?
"monkey" offends symonds more than "teri maa ki" .......for me it wud have been other way around :whatchutalkingabout
monkey is more offensive to him after what happened in India but for me, there still is no evidence he said it its symmo's word against bhaji like this players can accuse other players of anything and what are they gonna do, charge everyone just because someone made a complaint biggest issue still is aussies being a bunch of cry babies
Guest HariSampath

Oh...what an insult to Bhajrangji...the real avtar of Bhajrangji is Viru Sehwag, and he is getting ready to slaughter the Aus-uras :-)

Gag order on Symonds Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds, at the centre of the racism row that led to the ban of Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, has been gagged by Cricket Australia and ICC from commenting on the heated topic in his newspaper column. Explaining reasons behind not carrying the column, the daily said, "Symonds was gagged by Cricket Australia and threatened with censure by the ICC." The Sunday Telegraph was not granted access to him despite Symonds' contractual arrangement to write a weekly column through the season, the daily wrote. Interestingly, Cricket Australia's media office offered to provide a column written by one of their employees under Symonds' name, dealing only with matters relating to play and not the "monkey slur" racism crisis, but the daily rejected the offer. "Our readers do not deserve to be subject to such censorship," the newspaper said. "A column written by a CA employee under Symonds' name would not fit in with the principles of this newspaper or this company. Nor would it be of any value to readers. When times get tough, cricket officialdom goes missing, preferring to protect revenue at all costs, way over and above any obligation to inform the great fans of this country, without whom there would be no game at all," it said.