Blogs in hyperactive mode: This is a good one!

suraj

Whenever Aussies complained about some has said something to them or sledged them, my first reaction is look who's talking. Yes Aussies are World Champions, yes they have taken their game to new level and the gulf between them and other teams is increasing by the day. But on the other side of the coin their reputation on and off the field is in tatters. This is the side which has tried best to get official approval from the world for sledging or to say it in Steve Waugh's language, mental disintegration. This is the side which won't spare Mother Teresa if she is padded-up and got some runs against them. Just go back to recent history and you will find incidences of Glenn McGrath telling Sanath Jayasuriya 'black monkey' or fighting boorishly with Ramnaresh Sarwan. They know how to win but after that they don't have the decency to shake hands with their opponents. Anil Kumble kept waiting after loosing the Test and none of the Aussie players had the courtesy to shake hands with him. I spoke to a few of fellow cricket journalists in Australia and they don't have words to defend their team's behaviour. Lots of high profile people in Australia have called Indian High commissioner in Australia and said sorry for Ponting and his team's behaviour. Even the poll on Sydney Morning Herald suggested that the majority of Australians feel that Aussies just sledge other teams, but can't take it back. That brings me to the bigger question: is Harbhajan culprit of making racial remarks? When it comes to Harbhajan I know him for long enough to tell you that he is a tough guy. He is a sort of character every captain will like to have in the team. He has been a great friend and someone who hasn't changed a bit since our days when we use to play together, you cant say this for many people who have got success at very small age. A small town boy who has made it big but his heart still lies with simple things in life. Someone who belives in the basic mantra of Gurbani which he follows very religiously like any other proud sikh. 'Neither I give fear to any one nor I take from anyone.' Harbhajan is someone who will like to give as he has got and that's why he didn't take long to give Ricky Ponting a send off at the very small age of 17 in 1997. Ponting abused him about tried to put 17 year young bowler under some pressure. But he wasn't aware of the quantity, Harbhajan got him stumped and gave him a nice send of. That day an intense personnal rivalry was formed. Harbhajan rubbed more salts on Pontings wounds by getting him out five times on the famous tour of 2001. whenever Aussies have tried to handle Harbhajan by saying something they have been replied back in the same currency. In 2004 Darren Lehman used some f**** piece of S**** and Harbhajan didn't take long time to tell him he looks like pregnant woman in this fit Aussie team. (ROFL) Harbhajan and Aussie players encounters are regular but nothing has stopped him from doing very well against them and giving them back. This time it was no difference. Aussies were getting agitated by the partnership and started the old tactic of unsettling Harbhajan by giving him a mouthful. Obviously Harbhajan replied back in the same tone. He confirmed to me that Monkey wasn't used at all and I have every reason to believe him more then the Aussies. He is a fighter and entire team, board and nation is behind him. If one man's word is enough against another, entire Australian team should have been banned long time back. http://www.ibnlive.com/blogs/nishantarora/107/3505/look-whos-talking.html

>>>>>>>>>>In 2004 Darren Lehman used some f**** piece of S**** and Harbhajan didn't take long time to tell him he looks like pregnant woman in this fit Aussie team. (ROFL) :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Nice comeback from Bhajji

Not heath streak, it was Eddo Brandes- who, when he was not playing cricket, was a chicken farmer in Zimbabwe. In one particular match, McGrath beat Brandes's bat a few times in the over and missed getting an edge by a hair in those instances. Clearly frustrated, McGrath walked up to Brandes, kicked the ground in front of him and said 'Mate, how come you are so f*cking fat ?' ( Brandes was a chubby guy like Warne). Brandes, without missing a beat, shot back ' Coz each time i f*ck your wife, she gives me a cookie'. McGrath was left stunned and the entire Aussie slip cordon doubled over in laughter.