Aussie Backlash!

Anyone fear an aussie backlash from their players with a superhuman performance in the 3rd test! They are ar#e holes but superb players as well. They may be really gunning for a top performance in Perth to make a point! We will need to be at our very best in Perth!
nope we showed in sydney we r as good as the aussie team if not better, and for sure we have the batting to match em at perth, lets hope we fire :two_thumbs_up:

Who cares? I don't personally care about this series anyway anymore. If I were Anil Kumble, I would reverse the batting order. Also, start bowling with Jaffer and dravid. First change Dhoni and then VVS. Finish the test in 1 day and spend the next four days on the beach.

"Who cares? I don't personally care about this series anyway anymore. If I were Anil Kumble, I would reverse the batting order. Also, start bowling with Jaffer and dravid. First change Dhoni and then VVS. Finish the test in 1 day and spend the next four days on the beach." Spoken like a true warrior......

"Who cares? I don't personally care about this series anyway anymore. If I were Anil Kumble, I would reverse the batting order. Also, start bowling with Jaffer and dravid. First change Dhoni and then VVS. Finish the test in 1 day and spend the next four days on the beach." Spoken like a true warrior......
What's the point Adz? I didn't complain about the 1st test because we lost it fair and square. I have just lost all heart after watching the farce of the SCG test - that's all. I think they all deserve extra days at home with their family rather than go though the motions in this test series.

"What's the point Adz? I didn't complain about the 1st test because we lost it fair and square. I have just lost all heart after watching the farce of the SCG test - that's all. I think they all deserve extra days at home with their family rather than go though the motions in this test series." If one of your children was playing for India on the current tour would you want him to come home pissing and moaning about umpire this, ponting that......or would you want him to grit his teeth walk out on the WACA and give it everything to shove it up those aussie mongrels? win,loose or draw. I know what I would want him to do!