If India face India A in test matches

ShebbySB

I think currently India A will be a stronger side than the likes of Srilanka,Pakistan,WI,Bangladesh and Zim in all conditions.

They will be tougher to beat than the likes of Eng,NZ,Aus and SA in SC conditions.So if India team face India A in a 3

match test series what will be the result?

India XI: Vijay,Rahul,Pujara,Kohli,Rahane,Saha (Wk),Hardik,Ashwin,Jadeja,Shami,Umesh.

India A XI: Mukund,Prasanth Chopra,Iyer,Nair,Bawne,Vihari,Karthik (Wk),Karn,Kuldeep,Shardul/Aniket,Siraj.

I've not considered Dhawan,Bk & Ishant as they are not Senior team regulars but in the squad so giving

young guys the chance to play makes more sense.Other spinners have surpassed Jayant right now.So he's

not there and picked Karthik based on form.Pant is in terrible form right now.If u've any other wk/bat options

then I can add.

I reckon a 2-1 win for India if it happens.

Edited by ShebbySB
7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Before Siraj- Aniket and shardul are in line. I think siraj still needs a season 

Siraj was a part of the last 4-day A-team, Aniket C was not.

Siraj has done well in the 4-day A team matches.

Although, I agree that Siraj needs 1 more seaaon to get in the senior test team . ( he maybe ready for ODIs )

14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Kuldeep and Bhuvi are reserves for our senior team.

Nadeem and Shardul will replace them.

Openers will perhaps be Panchal and Samarth.

Kuldeep has just made his debut in test.He's relatively new.Plus he won't make the XI if we play 2 spinners.

So I included him in the India A line up to make it a bit stronger.Shardul or Aniket in place of BK makes sense

though as we know what BK can do.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Although, I agree that Siraj needs 1 more seaaon to get in the senior test team . ( he maybe ready for ODIs )

I found Lalit Yadav's bowling far more refined than when I saw Siraj for the first time in a 4-day game. 

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I found Lalit Yadav's bowling far more refined than when I saw Siraj for the first time in a 4-day game. 

We saw Siraj for the first time in his first season and seeing Lalit in his 2nd.

Lalit was unlucky though .... his team got knocked out and he did not get Siraj's limelight although his pace , height,  average and wickets per match were very similar in Ranji.  

26 minutes ago, express bowling said:

We saw Siraj for the first time in his first season and seeing Lalit in his 2nd.

Lalit was unlucky though .... his team got knocked out and he did not get Siraj's limelight although his pace , height,  average and wickets per match were very similar in Ranji.  

But Siraj had played more games Than Lalit even in his first season and was a top wicket taker.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

But Siraj had played more games Than Lalit even in his first season and was a top wicket taker.

It is not just about number of games or wickets in a season.

Time is an important factor too.  Bowlers mature after they have time to reflect and work on their weaknesses when they get time off or   in the off-season.

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Wasnt aniket injured???

Being the left arm variety aniket holds that edge over others