Male Feminist.

surajmal

On 1/17/2018 at 8:31 AM, Muloghonto said:

Sure can and there are plenty who are. All it takes to be a feminist is to argue for equality of women. that's it.

Do you equally spend time to.follow women's cricket as much you do to follow men,s cricket , if not you are as sexist as rest of us according to feminists

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

This is classic male chauvinist propaganda. because there are plenty of men too, who fail the Green Berets training. Wonder why that doesn't men in general unqualified for combat ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_military_in_Europe

In Finland, military training and service is mandatory to ALL adults. And have been since the 1940s. And guess what ? you cannot distinguish between a female combatant and a male one in Finnish system anymore

Bad logic , men who fail test are not the best one , women who were picked for these type of tests are the best and exceptional, yet if they fail then it becomes news

Edited by Singh bling

8 hours ago, rageaddict said:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/first-female-soldier-in-green-beret-training-fails/

And that's after lowering the standards,  same for other elite forces. 

The US Marines tested all-male squads against mixed-gender ones, and the results were pretty bleak

https://qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Bad logic , men who fail test are not the best one , women who were picked for these type of tests are the best and exceptional, yet if they fail then it becomes news

Women are not picked. They too, apply. And since most women don't apply yet (thanks to having sexist brothers and fathers like you, many don't even bother exploring), the applicant numbers itself is a tiny fraction of male applicants. Thus, normalization of performance is ridiculous to expect.

But complete math duffers like you won't get this simple mathematical reality of applicant data. 

43 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

The US Marines tested all-male squads against mixed-gender ones, and the results were pretty bleak

https://qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

You may want to start quoting data from Europe, if you wish to even keep the slightest semblance of rationality in this discussion. USA is one of the most sexist countries on the planet when it comes to 'establishment' aka like the military. Remember, US women didn't really fight in wars very much historically, compared to the Europeans when it came to WWII onwards. Nt a lot of women fought then, but significantly more than US ones too and many European countries adopted having women in their armies. I already gave one such example - Finland. They've had women combatants for 35-40 years now. 

You are simply trying to package the BS that women can't fight modern wars. Which is complete bullcrap. Modern war involves stamina and ability to carry 50-80 pounds on your back and fire a gun. Women can do that easily if they wanted to. 

Your 'women can't fight wars' notion comes from the rest of our out-dated and obsolete thinking, aka ideologies that formed, when war meant man hacking at each other with swords or spears. Well duh, I wouldn't want to cross swords with the Rock (even if BOTH of us were expert swordsman) because that man is like 5x stronger than me and would just pound me back with quick strokes and skewer me), for the same reason you could argue 'lets not have women running around with swords and spears as an entire army, provided we have men to do that job'. Times change. They have. 
In 30-40 years, warfar will be a matter of drone pilots & driving around large vehicles shooting at each other. Infantry will be military police pacification deployments. You gotta be kidding me if you think sexual biology matters one jot for any of those jobs. 

Sorry, wake up and smell the coffee. Men like you, who think in gender roles vocationally and such, or think women are obligated to make babies for *your* last name - you guys are relics of the past. Fading fast in the western world, soon will be rest of the world. Technology has made your paradigms obsolete. 

54 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Also one more thing:
birds of a feather, flock together. Chauvinists like you, love to cherry-pick chauvinist propaganda from heavily chauvinistic US right wing 'twists'. 

I got new for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

https://idfspokesperson.com/2011/03/07/women-in-the-idf/

If you want to find proof that women are just as capable as men in combat roles, look towards India's new BFF. 

They kind of own the rule-book on how to win wars, be effective, stunningly coordinated and they don't give a crap about what kind of genitals you possess. 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Do you equally spend time to.follow women's cricket as much you do to follow men,s cricket , if not you are as sexist as rest of us according to feminists

Lol,  Muloghonto didn't answer this one . Hard for him to admit that Women can't perform at the highest level in certain fields like Team Sports or in Wars. There is a reason why Women compete against themselves at the Olympics and not against Men which is for their own benefit. 

Armed forces are no place to conduct social experiments and give equal representation to Women,  Gay's,  Transgenders or any other weirdos for the sake of political correctness.

Edited by rageaddict

40 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Lol,  Muloghonto didn't answer this one . Hard for him to admit that Women can't perform at the highest level in certain fields like Team Sports or in Wars. There is a reason why Women compete against themselves at the Olympics and not against Men which is for their own benefit. 

There is nothing to admit, because the data simply is pretty emphatic. Only a tiny fraction of women participate in sports and military in the first place and vast majority of women in the world live in male dominated societies where they face family pressure against such stuff.

Can imagine your daughter coming home and saying 'Pa I joined the army/I wanna be a cricketer' ? You guys will not take her seriously or probably are the mindset that women's work = hobby till she gets pregnant and makes babies for some lucky man. 

Obviously women's cricket is gonna suck, if 1% of women compared to men play the sport. Duh. Just like men make crap gymnasts. Not because they can't do it (the few who do are great), its a woman dominated field. 

You cannot show a single data analysis by any academic authority that will demonstrate women are less capable than men in any sporting or military persuit, simply because any and all lesser benchmarks set by women are explained away easily by a far smaller representation. This is basic conclusion that any data analyst can make in 2 seconds. 

I have already presented data on the IDF. They too suffer from this chauvinistic tendency leading to under-representation but they have shown Women are capable of any job in the military. 

Armed forces are no place to conduct social experiments and give equal representation to Women,  Gay's,  Transgenders or any other weirdos for the sake of political correctness.

Its not a social experiment, its already a reality in the IDF. They've shown that women are just as combat effective as men, period. 

It is not about political correctness- it is about equal opportunity. Men like you simply cannot accept the fact that women are just as capable in 'manly physical stuff' if they want to do it.

Whoever passes the physical & weapons training, is a combat troop. Irrespective of what their genitals look like or whether they consider themselves male, female or a transgender. In 2018 it shouldn't be that hard a concept to grasp. 

Edited by Muloghonto

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

There is nothing to admit, because the data simply is pretty emphatic. Only a tiny fraction of women participate in sports and military in the first place and vast majority of women in the world live in male dominated societies where they face family pressure against such stuff.

Can imagine your daughter coming home and saying 'Pa I joined the army/I wanna be a cricketer' ? You guys will not take her seriously or probably are the mindset that women's work = hobby till she gets pregnant and makes babies for some lucky man. 

Obviously women's cricket is gonna suck, if 1% of women compared to men play the sport. Duh. Just like men make crap gymnasts. Not because they can't do it (the few who do are great), its a woman dominated field. 

You cannot show a single data analysis by any academic authority that will demonstrate women are less capable than men in any sporting or military persuit, simply because any and all lesser benchmarks set by women are explained away easily by a far smaller representation. This is basic conclusion that any data analyst can make in 2 seconds. 

I have already presented data on the IDF. They too suffer from this chauvinistic tendency leading to under-representation but they have shown Women are capable of any job in the military. 

Its not a social experiment, its already a reality in the IDF. They've shown that women are just as combat effective as men, period. 

It is not about political correctness- it is about equal opportunity. Men like you simply cannot accept the fact that women are just as capable in 'manly physical stuff' if they want to do it.

Whoever passes the physical & weapons training, is a combat troop. Irrespective of what their genitals look like or whether they consider themselves male, female or a transgender. In 2018 it shouldn't be that hard a concept to grasp. 

Do you honestly believe that any woman can run as fast as Usain Bolt? There have been several NFL players who are much faster than the fastest woman of all time who ran it in 10.5 seconds and they don’t even train as specifically as sprinters do.

As for stamina the fastest long distance runners are men.

Do you think any woman can bowl as fast as Akhtar or Lee, the woman’s record for fastest delivery is a paltry 78mph. Even an average first class Male bowler can top that easily.

Male gymnasts are far superior to female ones. I’d love to see a female gymnast who can do a Maltese cross on the rings as well as a Male.

Top weightlifters are male.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/03/sas-may-make-entry-tests-easier-for-women-report

When it comes to the best of the best men are far stronger and faster than women.

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Do you honestly believe that any woman can run as fast as Usain Bolt? There have been several NFL players who are much faster than the fastest woman of all time who ran it in 10.5 seconds and they don’t even train as specifically as sprinters do.

Sure but but that is irrelevant to requirements of the military. 

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

As for stamina the fastest long distance runners are men.

Do you think any woman can bowl as fast as Akhtar or Lee, the woman’s record for fastest delivery is a paltry 78mph. Even an average first class Male bowler can top that easily.

Male gymnasts are far superior to female ones. I’d love to see a female gymnast who can do a Maltese cross on the rings as well as a Male.

Top weightlifters are male.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/03/sas-may-make-entry-tests-easier-for-women-report

When it comes to the best of the best men are far stronger and faster than women.

The reason for that is largely far greater male participation, leading to higher quality. 

You will obviously find better candidates when picking out of 1 million than 1 thousand, 

23 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

brother muloghonto talking out of his "rear end" again :phehe:

participation will change physical differences in men and woman ....

The 'physical differences' you speak of, are virtually irrelevant towards high performance sports or military persuits. As i said, this is already proven by women succeeding every training and every combat role prescribed by the IDF. 

This is why Venus Williams can serve at the same speeds as Roger Federer, why Serena William's backhand clocks the same power as Novak Djokovic. 

The difference in olympic performance of men and women in athletics FYI, is less than 10% in most fields. Given that women have 400-500% less representation than men, a 10% drop in performance is easily explained by the lack of depth in the talent pool ( due to far lesser participation), than by using some stone-age template for 'men and women's roles in society).

may allah grant him testosterone and physical ability in sports to understand the difference between men and woman in sports...  :phehe:

Its because of teachings of Allah that women in countries that make their rules based on 'Allah' are oppressed so much. I say no to inferior ideologies created by inferior, illiterate men. Those who talk of comets and meteors as 'fire arrows to punish the devils' are put on the same level as those who talk about Snow White and the seven dwarves.

Edited by Muloghonto

4 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

brother muloghonto struggles to understand simple sex differences :phehe:

look brother 

http://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/

brother doesn't understand that feminism will not help him get girls, he still only a creepy beta pervert...

brother muloghonto lacks "buddhi", i must double my prayers to allah to save him... 

Yes, a 17 year old was swept by a 200 ranked player. 
I wonder who Roger Federer lost to when he was 17....oh right...bunch of world # 300s. 

PS: I am not your brother. Stop addressing me as such, show basic respect.

PPS: I am married with kids. The objective of finding girls is long past for me. I already have a wonderful wife. 

But continue on with your creepy out-dated stone-age alpha-oppressive-perversions of nature.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Sure but but that is irrelevant to requirements of the military. 

The reason for that is largely far greater male participation, leading to higher quality. 

You will obviously find better candidates when picking out of 1 million than 1 thousand, 

Rubbish , India with population of 1.3 billion is still struggling to become invincible team in cricket , on the other hand West indies with population of few millions dominated this for years , Australia and New Zealand also has small population but Australia is dominating cricket from long and NZ too has been able to maintain their status in cricket

1 minute ago, Singh bling said:

Rubbish , India with population of 1.3 billion is still struggling to become invincible team in cricket , on the other hand West indies with population of few millions dominated this for years , Australia and New Zealand also has small population but Australia is dominating cricket from long and NZ too has been able to maintain their status in cricket

So ?

The West indies team was a great team because they were professionals before us. All of them played county cricket from a very early age, which in the 70s and 80s was a far greater professional set-up than Ranji cricket.

You think its rubbish, simply because you are sexist and your ego cannot handle the fact that a woman can kick ur a$$ if she was so inclined to and took fitness at the same level as you.

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Also one more thing:
birds of a feather, flock together. Chauvinists like you, love to cherry-pick chauvinist propaganda from heavily chauvinistic US right wing 'twists'. 

I got new for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

https://idfspokesperson.com/2011/03/07/women-in-the-idf/

If you want to find proof that women are just as capable as men in combat roles, look towards India's new BFF. 

They kind of own the rule-book on how to win wars, be effective, stunningly coordinated and they don't give a crap about what kind of genitals you possess. 

If you think I have not read about israel then I feel sorry for you, just go and check Israeli military casulities year on year  and it is almost 100% men on frontline combat

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/gaza-a-mans-war-israel-gender/375689/

1 minute ago, Singh bling said:

If you think I have not read about israel then I feel sorry for you, just go and check Israeli military casulities year on year  and it is almost 100% men on frontline combat

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/gaza-a-mans-war-israel-gender/375689/

Thats because there are msotly men in the IDF. if 99% of IDF are men, then 99% of casualties will be men.

IDF has proven that women can do each and every combat role men can, with no reduction in quality.

It doesn't mean their society isnt sexist either ( the ultra-orthodox are super sexist for eg) and women dont suffer from much lower application rates to the military than men. 

12 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So ?

The West indies team was a great team because they were professionals before us. All of them played county cricket from a very early age, which in the 70s and 80s was a far greater professional set-up than Ranji cricket.

You think its rubbish, simply because you are sexist and your ego cannot handle the fact that a woman can kick ur a$$ if she was so inclined to and took fitness at the same level as you.

Its not about West indies team , you said that large population gives you more chance of picking talent so where is that talent for indian cricket team? With such large pool of players to pick India should have been invincible

As far myself is concerned I am badly struggling with health issues from childhood, so there is no point competing with any man or woman

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats because there are msotly men in the IDF. if 99% of IDF are men, then 99% of casualties will be men.

IDF has proven that women can do each and every combat role men can, with no reduction in quality.

It doesn't mean their society isnt sexist either ( the ultra-orthodox are super sexist for eg) and women dont suffer from much lower application rates to the military than men. 

Oh really

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5018241,00.html

Mixed IDF units to see lighter physical tests for female soldiers