Bengaluru (Bangalore) Royal Challengers

Feed

Guest DeveGowda

RCB Team - Complete Rahul Dravid Anil Kumble Eoin Morgan Ashok Menaria Manish Pandey Balachandra Akhil Praveen Kumar Vinay Kumar Virat Kohli Jacques Kallis Ross Taylor Dale Willem Steyn Roelof van der Merwe Mark Boucher Robin Uthappa Rajesh Bishnoi Pankaj Singh Shreevats Goswami K P Appanna Jesse Ryder Kevin Pietersen Wasim Jaffer Dillon Du Preez Ishank Jaggi Jagadeesh Arunkumar Sunil Joshi Udit Patel Bhuvanesh Kumar Abhimanyu Mithun Bharat Chipli Cameron Leon White Saurabh Sushant Bandekar Sridharan Sriram Karan Vinod Sharma Jitendra Patil C Muralidharen Gautam Devraj Thyagaraj Patil

Great to see the form of White . Last time around there was no place for him with Ross taking over his spot permanently . This time however , Ross, KP will be missing the first few matches and Ryder may miss the entire IPL with his injury . Hence my team for atleast the first 2-3 matches would include White , Kallis , Morgan/Boucher and Steyn/Van Der Merwe as our foriegn players with Rahul , Anil , Mithun/Vinay , PK , Pandey , Kohli and useless Uthappa as the Indians.

photo of the day team-bus9.jpg PK is extremely camera friendly. He wants to be clicked all the time and ensures that his pictures come good always Once he even came to my room to check a particular snap of him. If he sees a snap that is not good, he will ask me to delete it About this photo - This was in the team bus before the 1st match. You can see how PK loves to pose and our very shy Rahul is trying to avoid the shutters - Shiva source: RCB offciial website

Yeah, why are you posting pictures from BRC's website ? Whats there to discuss in it ? But then its not like BRC's cricket is good enough to discuss anywho :giggle:

It seems all the other teams fans have taken us for granted . For God sake , we were No 2 last year and the best Indian team in the CL . best of all , we do not rely on worthless glamourous stars like MI , KKR and still end up doing better then them . That is because we play as a "TEAM"

Yeah' date=' why are you posting pictures from BRC's website ? Whats there to discuss in it ? But then its not like BRC's cricket is good enough to discuss anywho :giggle:[/quote'] i am sorry but trash talk from bambis is just sad and cannot be taken seriously :giggle: funny-pictures-bad-news-for-bambi.jpg you guys will finish in the bottom of the league again.