Cop Among 2 Killed As Mob Targets Police In UP Over Cow Slaughter

Singh bling

This is so serious. In the name of cow we are killing people. And we call ourselves Hindus. The reason why i stopped calling myself hindu. Anything that makes you kill others, it cannot be justified. Only religions which is outwardly, justify bigotry and extremism. Whoever is after this should be found out and crushed soon. 

I am ashamed. RIP.

45 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

This is so serious. In the name of cow we are killing people. And we call ourselves Hindus. The reason why i stopped calling myself hindu. Anything that makes you kill others, it cannot be justified. Only religions which is outwardly, justify bigotry and extremism. Whoever is after this should be found out and crushed soon. 

I am ashamed. RIP.

And how many such lynchings are happening? How many Hindus or Hindu clerics are advocating this?

firstly there is no one guideline by which someone is earmarked a Hindu. There are multiple interpretations, different political ideologies,some spiritual ideologies etc etc  

Don’t be a snowflake. 

Yes this is horrible but if you are so sensitive at these incidents then we should be ashamed to call ourselves humans too.

On 12/4/2018 at 5:42 PM, Global.Baba said:

And how many such lynchings are happening?

Enough lynchings are happening to make millions of people of whole community to become fearful of their life, and live under this fear, and move their homes under this fear to even any ghetto to stay alive. Enough that fear of riots freeze the whole city of millions. 

How many lynchings is not an important question, but the BASIC question is how many mad fanatic Lynchers are there on the open streets today? If you are not blind, then you see millions and millions of these lynchers ready to take law in their hand.

It is the same question which Pakistani Mullah ask: "How many Pakistani Hindus have we killed?" If you look at the numbers of Hindus killed in Pakistan, then they are much lower than Muslims killed in India during riots. But this killing does not represent the actual discrimination against the Hindu Community in Pakistan and the fear under which they have to live. 

How many Hindus or Hindu clerics are advocating this?

A lame excuse.

Question is how actively Hindu Clerics are condemning it? 

Answer ist, almost ZERO condemnation. 

Use your brain. There is someone/something which is RESPONSIBLE for this madness. And this someone/something is related to Hindu Religion or Hindu Clerics. No one else is responsible for this madness other than these 2 things. Call it wrong interpretation of Hindu Religion or whatever, but blame keeps on going upon it, till the time big enough condemnation is done. 

Yes this is horrible but if you are so sensitive at these incidents then we should be ashamed to call ourselves humans too.

Don't be foolish please. This is an art of Talking to express regret upon wrong things. 

When we see innocent minor girl raped and then killed brutally, or when we see killings during wars, then we do say we are ashamed of being called humans after such destruction and even animals are some times better than humans. 

Thus he has all the right to say he feels himself ashamed to be called Hindu, while this present madness is in one way or the other attached to Hinduism, and this shame will not go away till the time no Reform takes place which ends this inhuman attitude and give change to him to once again become proud of being Hindu. 

This is the same when I felt myself ashamed of being a Muslim or Pakistani when minorities were persecuted in Pakistan. The Pakistani Muslims also came up with this excuse that these are only few extremists etc. , but I knew problem is present there and they could not get this stain away from Islam/Pakistan till the time they don't show any reformation which could make me stop being ashamed upon them and become proud of them.