Pakistani Terror Conundrum. What is answer

mishra

I have a feeling there will be a retaliation right before the election begins. Public has a memory of a gold fish so things will die down by then..

So I think they will be aiming for some where around mid-March early April for their response. 

22 hours ago, R!TTER said:

In your 72 year history you just have one name to utter, the number of Pak terrorists is endless on our side! Heck you imprisoned Sarabjit for 15 (20?) years & then come the time of release he was killed in cold blood. You know - even without gas chambers I'm sure Hitler would be proud of the ethnic cleansing you've achieved & guess what the situation you're in is called "dush Karma ka Phala" :om:

Take it to your grave - Pak will never prosper so long as it continues doing Hindu vs Muslim, good vs bad terrorist. Even if they come out of this rot, you'll be China's colony at best & at worst :cantstop:

thanks for your bhashan sir ji. 

13 hours ago, mishra said:

13 hours ago, maniac said:

I have a feeling there will be a retaliation right before the election begins. Public has a memory of a gold fish so things will die down by then..

So I think they will be aiming for some where around mid-March early April for their response. 

modi ji has only one option. do the same surgical strikes ( 1 or 10) and be done with it. 

13 hours ago, mishra said:

I know you are nationalist, but somewhere down the line it seems you cant hide the pleasure of the terrorist attack. I may be wrong, but your posts portray exactly that

i am semi-nationalist, i know what flaws we have as a country and whats not. what advantages we have and what not. i do analysis. i rarely gets emotional .btw i dont take pleasure on any terrorist attacks. i am just observing. 

just reading and watching indian news, debates, and comments on various indian sites. whatever the indian media shows to the indian public, its plain stupidity and war mongering. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

4 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

modi ji has only one option. do the same surgical strikes ( 1 or 10) and be done with it. 

i am semi-nationalist, i know what flaws we have as a country and whats not. what advantages we have and what not. i do analysis. i rarely gets emotional .btw i dont take pleasure on any terrorist attacks. i am just observing. 

just reading and watching indian news, debates, and comments on various indian sites. whatever the indian media shows to the indian public, its plain stupidity and war mongering. 

Sure, you can deny and call them imaginary all you want :laugh: Have you come to terms still with the imaginary 1971 or Kargil response or any other such wars where the meek "Hindu" army had no response to the mighty Pak army. 

What is pathetic is while even the biggest war monger on the Indian side talks about strikes on army terror camps or Pakistani army, no one says that innocent civilians should be hurt. While Pakistanis don't mind giving the "hool" of nuclear bomb that will destroy civilians and probably ruin the environment for generations to come for both sides. They make it about destroying  Hindus etc while not realizing there is some Hindu Population (insignificant number) still in Pakistan. Don't worry your media can feed you this story of imaginary strikes while India will keep biting away and sending terrorists to vacation packages with wine and women.

Sure, you can deny and call them imaginary all you want :laugh: Have you come to terms still with the imaginary 1971 or Kargil response or any other such wars where the meek "Hindu" army had no response to the mighty Pak army. 

What is pathetic is while even the biggest war monger on the Indian side talks about strikes on army terror camps or Pakistani army, no one says that innocent civilians should be hurt. While Pakistanis don't mind giving the "hool" of nuclear bomb that will destroy civilians and probably ruin the environment for generations to come for both sides. They make it about destroying  Hindus etc while not realizing there is some Hindu Population (insignificant number) still in Pakistan. Don't worry your media can feed you this story of imaginary strikes while India will keep biting away and sending terrorists to vacation packages with wine and women.

aray bhai, dont mixup the battles and wars togather. 

you won only the 71 war becoz of BD. 

others were stalemate. 

I personally dont think Indian army is meek. In war analysis, its foolish to consider any army meek. 

thats the perception, you think we are meek, or maybe we are really meek. who knows ,,, :dontknow:

and as i said, you can conduct 10 surgical strikes tommorow , nothing will change. 

you can come and bomb the whole of my country with your latest MRBM/ICBM. no one can stop you in this world. its simple choice. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

others were stalemate. 

I personally dont think Indian army is meek. In war analysis, its foolish to consider any army meek. 

thats the perception, you think we are meek, or maybe we are really meek. who knows ,,, :dontknow:

and as i said, you can conduct 10 surgical strikes tommorow , nothing will change. 

you can come and bomb the whole of my country with your latest MRBM/ICBM. no one can stop you in this world. its simple choice. 

We won the 1971 war because of Bangladesh lol. Zia-ul Haq school ke history ka topper lagta hai.

There was no Bangladesh in 1971 war. It was East Pakistan and Bangladesh was the result of 1971 war. Now please don't embarrass yourself by calling this Indian propaganda :laugh:

As far as India bombing Pakistan goes, India is never irresponsible or even thinks of attacking civilians. That is probably Pakistani line of thinking.

42 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yes, the famous surgical strikes, why not. 

we know the famous surgical strikes will come back again. or this time, maybe dozens . its nothing new. 

Dude, loving your country is fine; but your glee and happiness and gloating over attacks which kill Indians is despicable. Remember, when Peshawar happened, Indians across the country stood shoulder to shoulder with the victims and their families and grieved with them; they did not celebrate like you guys are doing. That's the difference between us and you; between good and evil; between compassion and hate. Hiding behind your screen and celebrating innocent lives lost is lowest of the low.

10 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

others were stalemate. 

I can post more Pak sources if you want. At least the 65 one I can begin to understand your delusions, but Kargil? lol.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Almost a week since the attack. Obvioulsy 5 more martyrs since then didn’t make such a big impact as 40.

Things have almost gone back to business as usual.. We will play Pak in the WC, movies will come out with Ind-Pak peace message, Aman ki Aasha will resume and Urban Naxals and NDTV will go back to their rhetoric. Election mudslinging and empty promises will begin if they haven’t already.

We should play Pak in the WC. It is a real pity we haven't been playing them when we have had such a good team and they have had their worst team in years. Over the course of a series we would destroy them.

We won the 1971 war because of Bangladesh lol. Zia-ul Haq school ke history ka topper lagta hai.

There was no Bangladesh in 1971 war. It was East Pakistan and Bangladesh was the result of 1971 war. Now please don't embarrass yourself by calling this Indian propaganda :laugh:

As far as India bombing Pakistan goes, India is never irresponsible or even thinks of attacking civilians. That is probably Pakistani line of thinking.

what i meant is East Pakistan. 

maybe you are right,

but two nuclear countries can never engage in a war becoz of MAD. 

13 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Dude, loving your country is fine; but your glee and happiness and gloating over attacks which kill Indians is despicable. Remember, when Peshawar happened, Indians across the country stood shoulder to shoulder with the victims and their families and grieved with them; they did not celebrate like you guys are doing. That's the difference between us and you; between good and evil; between compassion and hate. Hiding behind your screen and celebrating innocent lives lost is lowest of the low.

i dont like any killings, so get your facts right.

secondly, kulbhoshan yadv was involved in peshawar attacks. 

7 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

i dont like any killings, so get your facts right.

secondly, kulbhoshan yadv was involved in peshawar attacks. 

Apart from those who blindly trust Pakistani army, No one else agrees to it. ICJ will release him. As I have allready mentioned. Your support from Saudis comes at a cost. You dont want to believe it. Upto you

Edited by mishra