Revenge Series

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Immature post :no: There is no revenge in cricket or sports in general. Once you get emotional, you are mentally unfit to play sports.

Make hay while the sun shines. We have our best bowling attack ever and with a few tweaks can fix our batting. If we can’t win with such a team now, we will never win matches of substance.

2 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

Make hay while the sun shines. We have our best bowling attack ever and with a few tweaks can fix our batting. If we can’t win with such a team now, we will never win matches of substance.

We should concentrate on WI tour and not get ahead of ourselves. WI got a good test team after a while and they will be quite dangerous in the carribean. Making hay doesnt mean "revenge"

So I had a friend who bought a Suzuki samurai  and kept calling it a Mini Cooper .  My friend was a skillfull rider  , he actually did very well with his small two wheeled car in crowed streets in India where all cars were stuck . I started seeing his Mini Cooper theory , a Suzuki samurai is a Mini Cooper with two wheels. One day he got into an accident with a real Mini Cooper and his bike was totaled . He was so pissed that he wanted to buy any suzuki samurai to total the Mini Cooper ....

766CE50F-C1DD-4B67-8B31-5D5CE64FDDCC.jpeg