Travel videos !!!

velu

Drew binsky is one of my favorite travel vlogger ( bit serious and little pc principle ) ..

His short video about turkman capital is a must watch and i watned to share..

and some of his other videos ,

( currently he is in yemen and his insta clips of yemen is really odd .. probably he will post it in YT in another 2 weeks) 

and few other  good videos from his YT

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

I guess being a white male especially you can get away with going to most places in the world.

No way a brown, yellow and especially black guys can even survive traveling to most of these “exotic” places

maybe eastern europe is safe for white guys ..

but i think north africa and middle east might be safer for brown guys than white guys ..

these are proper travel videos .. heard they will kick indians out of "exotic" clubs in thailand for obvious reasons :money: :(( 

2 minutes ago, velu said:

maybe eastern europe is safe for white guys ..

but i think north africa and middle east might be safer for brown guys than white guys ..

these are proper travel videos .. heard they will kick indians out of "exotic" clubs in thailand for obvious reasons :money: :(( 

No way an Indian guy or Black guy will get more respect  than a white guy especially American or British  in the Middle East.

I am not saying that is right. Unfortunately there is still the White is better syndrome in most if not all of the world.

I used to check out videos of BB & HB regularly a few months back but it really put me off when they had a fight with some guy in USA & they made it into a separate video.

Not a big fan of Karl Rock. But BB's escapades in interior Russia & former Soviet states were really good especially the ones where he visited the places affected by Chernobyl disaster. His command on Russian & Hindi language is also impressive.

Edited by Turning_track

8 hours ago, Turning_track said:

I used to check out videos of BB & HB regularly a few months back but it really put me off when they had a fight with some guy in USA & they made it into a separate video.

Not a big fan of Karl Rock. But BB's escapades in interior Russia & former Soviet states were really good especially the ones where he visited the places affected by Chernobyl disaster. His command on Russian & Hindi language is also impressive.

Recent HB videos are good  esp his trip to Italy ..

Now concentrating more on travel and history . Florence is stunning , and cheaper than Indian touristy places :lol:

BB is class apart , chalu guy . I think he broke up with his sugarbabe Belarusian gopnik :p: 

2 hours ago, velu said:

Recent HB videos are good  esp his trip to Italy ..

Now concentrating more on travel and history . Florence is stunning , and cheaper than Indian touristy places :lol:

BB is class apart , chalu guy . I think he broke up with his sugarbabe Belarusian gopnik :p: 

In which touristy place in India you need to pay 5 euros to eat a burger from a decent shop

1 hour ago, YUSER_ said:

In which touristy place in India you need to pay 5 euros to eat a burger from a decent shop

Not a fan of burgers ..

Bigger expenses are accomodation imho .. 25 euro hotel in la defense , Paris will cost 5/6 times more in all our metros ..