Which posters do you find annoying?

King Tendulkar

Ah the breach of confidentiality on this site!:omg: This site has sunk to a new low. Is that not one of the fundamental rules and procedures on a site like this? The confidentialty when you sign up? You are only attempting to decipher info from my e mail address and then revealing this on the site and breaching confidentiality I would expect the mods to delete these posts and if they don't then the site owner to step in and sort this out. This is poor stuff really and surely breaching all kinds of rules for websites and the confidentiality factor!
Are you a mod? How did you then see my email address and then attempt try to reveal names etc on this site? Really sad stuff that confidentiality is not being adhered to on this site.
Relax Dave, here, have a :rose:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: sree is not a moderator and after your love affair if he is not responding to your calls don't blame the site administrators for breaching any confidentiality.
So how does he know my e mail address. I am being stalked by sree India due to mods revealing info to him.:((

Oh hai Dave, Devinder, Dev, Dsr, Deesy, Katie, the man with a thousand identities, what would you preferred to be called by ? To answer your questions, I am not a moderator, I have not seen your email address, I am not stalking you (:laugh:, what a gem) and your absurd insinuations of the moderators/administrators breaching your confidentiality (:laugh:, sorry, couldn't help but laugh at the thought of some "grand" conspiracy) are a load of utter bung. Here, pipe down and have another :rose:

Oh hai Dave, Devinder, Dev, Dsr, Deesy, Katie, the man with a thousand identities, what would you preferred to be called by ? To answer your questions, I am not a moderator, I have not seen your email address, I am not stalking you (:laugh:, what a gem) and your absurd insinuations of the moderators/administrators breaching your confidentiality (:laugh:, sorry, couldn't help but laugh at the thought of some "grand" conspiracy) are a load of utter bung. Here, pipe down and have another :rose:
Well confidentiality has been breached, how else would you know my e mail address? Well I suppose thats the perk of being a mod brown noser, that you gain access to confidentilal(well supposed to be confidential) sign up stuff! Beware other users as no doubt your confidentiality could also be breached on the whims/grudges of mods/adminisrators. And your desperate defense of the mod who breached this confidentiality info sums up your brown nosing qualities. Keep it up Sree brown nose:two_thumbs_up:

Sree and KTE' date=' only admins can see email addressees...no one till date has requested or has the balls to request this and even if they do..we will show them middle finder, no matter how much we love you[/quote'] Well I did make a formal complaint on this breach through the formal manner but have no reply from the admin side. We are always told to complain through this system and that it would be dealt with fairly. Instead have had name calling in reply. Clearly Rajiv you are proffessional enough that you would never do this. In fact there are certain administrators who certainly would never do this I am certain. However, there is no doubt that one of your admins thought it would be funny to breach this confidentiality and has let their personal grudges get in the way of their professionalism.