Somebody shoot me!!

Guest Hiten.

Tis ok, He's rusty and its no big deal. Besides, Sachin hasnt been that prolific a scorer in slam-bam cricket anyway. So, its no surprise. Hitting isnt Sachin's forte, its calculated batting, with glides, nudges and glances.

Hitting isnt Sachin's forte, its calculated batting, with glides, nudges and glances.
And, that is what he shud be doing. Even in T20 (where he is not going to represent India, since none of the Maharathis are part of the Indian T20), he shud be doing the above. That would be sufficient if he can eventually score 30 runs in 29 balls, and let the partner batsman do the slam-bam thingy.

And' date=' that is what he shud be doing. Even in T20 (where he is not going to represent India, since none of the Maharathis are part of the Indian T20), he shud be doing the above. That would be sufficient if he can eventually score 30 runs in 29 balls, and let the partner batsman do the slam-bam thingy.[/quote'] Dont worry, with his glances and nudges alone, he is more than capable of scoring a 35 ball 50. The man's a genius and an expert at making a mockery of critics like you.

Dont worry' date=' with his glances and nudges alone, he is more than capable of scoring a 35 ball 50. The man's a genius and an expert at making a mockery of critics like you.[/quote'] Excuse me, I am mocking the :yay: folks here and not really about SRT. The minute the "news trickled in", this site went totally gaga! Thats what I'm mocking. (ps: actually "rumor trickled in" even in the past 2-3 weeks, and there were temporary "going gaga" even then, but now the presence has really blessed IPL :D)

And' date=' that is what he shud be doing. Even in T20 (where he is not going to represent India, since none of the Maharathis are part of the Indian T20), he shud be doing the above. That would be sufficient if he can eventually score 30 runs in 29 balls, and let the partner batsman do the slam-bam thingy.[/quote'] 30 off 29 balls u must be kidding me lol :hysterical: jus wait for a couple of matches..look how he is gonna treat Mcgrath..he mite not be devastating like sanath but swear on God im sure he wud get a 25 ball 50 soon..he will be back..and yes finey its coz of his captaincy that MI did well today..he was so vibrant with his changes..he is God he always makes his presence felt no matter wat..:icflove::yay::two_thumbs_up: