Props to Dravid

Gambit

His team is gone, his selections during the auctions were brainless and his batting for the large part was insipid but terrific knock today! The most brutal knock by an Indian bat in this tourney barring Sehwag's 94*?

His team is gone, his selections during the auctions were brainless and his batting for the large part was insipid but terrific knock today! The most brutal knock by an Indian bat in this tourney barring Sehwag's 94*?
nope...yusuf pathans against deccan chargers

I was hoping bigger things from Misbah and him and Dravid could have been mad destructive in the middle order and with cameroon white..they looked solid. I would also blame the poor management and strategy for not getting the best outaa the players but the players are mature enuff and should know what's on stake. To lose so many games in a row must be disheartening for Bangalore team, Malya and their fans.

He is a good batsmen still. Now only if used his brain whiel selecting the squad
team looks alright. looks far better than jaipur team. if you want to talk about jaffer then lets also talk about cal team selecting akash chopra. yes maybe they should have gone but some bigger names but look at hyd team all big gun but they are just as bad. Incase of Blr and hyd both failed to click as a team.

Guest Hiten.

I doubt if Hari will post for the rest of the day today. When RD will score at a SR of 100. Hari will come blazing all his guns (literally!) :hysterical: Anyways, RD has shown his real class today. 75 (36) too good. SR higher than MSD :hysterical:

Dravid has been exposed as a very poor captain and uninspiring leader. I would also discount this innings because there was no chance for the challengers to win and hence its quite expected that the royals would have stepped off the pedal. However, challengers problem is beyond Dravid, team selection and intl players. Look at Kohli, Zaheer and Praveen Kumar they havent delivered. P Kumar is a bits and pieces player in the natl team has remained so in the Challengers too. Kohli has been very disappointing also. The great thing about IPL is that a lot of A team players are getting to play many matches and hence its really exposing their talent levels. Eg., would you pick Zaheer for the natl team now?

Guest Hiten.
Dravid has been exposed as a very poor captain and uninspiring leader. I would also discount this innings because there was no chance for the challengers to win and hence its quite expected that the royals would have stepped off the pedal. However' date= challengers problem is beyond Dravid, team selection and intl players. Look at Kohli, Zaheer and Praveen Kumar they havent delivered. P Kumar is a bits and pieces player in the natl team has remained so in the Challengers too. Kohli has been very disappointing also. The great thing about IPL is that a lot of A team players are getting to play many matches and hence its really exposing their talent levels. Eg., would you pick Zaheer for the natl team now?
Hari in disguise ? Give the credit where its due. You call SRT fans 'blind worshipers' should we call you blind and deaf Arm chair critic ? Why did RR decide to 'take their legs off the aggressive pedal' only for RD? How come no other BRC batsman manage to score more than 20 ? You guys disgust me, due to your blind hatred towards India's most decent (when it comes to off-field antics) cricketer.

Is this the same Gambit?

Will be interesting to see whether if their Captain marvellous' date=' Rahul Dravid can become the first man in T20 history to achieve a hattrick of golden ducks. :laugh:[/quote']

I discount Dravid's innings for a reason. Consider this: How many overs did Jadeja bowl before this match in the IPL?How many runs did Dravid score of Jadeja? How many runs did Dravid score of Warne, Watson and Munaf - 13 off 12 balls. How many did he score of Jadeja, Pathan and Trivedi - 62 off 24 balls. Did Watson finish his quota? WHy not? This is an example of royals taking it easy at the end and Dravid feasting off that. I may sound biased since my view of a player doesnt change with an inning or two as is common on this forum.

Dravid has been exposed as a very poor captain and uninspiring leader. I would also discount this innings because there was no chance for the challengers to win and hence its quite expected that the royals would have stepped off the pedal. However' date= challengers problem is beyond Dravid, team selection and intl players. Look at Kohli, Zaheer and Praveen Kumar they havent delivered. P Kumar is a bits and pieces player in the natl team has remained so in the Challengers too. Kohli has been very disappointing also. The great thing about IPL is that a lot of A team players are getting to play many matches and hence its really exposing their talent levels. Eg., would you pick Zaheer for the natl team now?
hmm never heard that when we won test series in WI and Eng.