$h0uLd keyb0@rd @bus1ng be @ll0wed 0n 1nternet f0rum$ ?

amits

$h0uLd keyb0@rd @bus1ng be @ll0wed 0n 1nternet f0rum$ ?  

1. 1.

should keyboard abusing like using "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should be allowed on internet forums??? i dont think that keyboard abusing is a good idea & i would like to c that a cyber law comes which does not allow keyboard abusing and ppl have to write the letters as they r. writing "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should not be allowed on the internet at any cost. it puts a lot of strain on the eyes & a lot of undue pressure on the brain

should keyboard abusing like using "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should be allowed on internet forums??? i dont think that keyboard abusing is a good idea & i would like to c that a cyber law comes which does not allow keyboard abusing and ppl have to write the letters as they r. writing "@" instead of a or "$"instead of s, etc. should not be allowed on the internet at any cost.
Stop the keyboard @buse, mate!
it puts a lot of strain on the eyes & a lot of undue pressure on the brain
Completely agree. Reading the OP, put a lot of pressure on my brain cells. I also felt some pain in my eyes. I used to abuse keyboard before until I read the famous book "Pls make no keyboard abuz in 9 dayz" by the world renowned author Retarde Miller. I recommend this book for all keyboard abusers.

Can the modz add the choice "May be" to the poll ? Even though, I dont like to abuse keyboard, there are sometimes I want to cuss %$@& and *&^%$, to put strain on the eyes of the targetted posters (I dont worry about their brainz). So I would like to vote "May be".

should keyboard abusing like using "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should be allowed on internet forums??? i dont think that keyboard abusing is a good idea & i would like to c that a cyber law comes which does not allow keyboard abusing and ppl have to write the letters as they r. writing "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should not be allowed on the internet at any cost. it puts a lot of strain on the eyes & a lot of undue pressure on the brain
You, unlike us, are lucky in that regard. :((

I CANT UNDERSTAND Y SO MANY PPL R ABUSING THEIR KEYBOARDS :mad::mad::mad: its time keyboard abusing was banned & those guys who do keyboard abusing get banned for few days from icf

should keyboard abusing like using "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should be allowed on internet forums??? i dont think that keyboard abusing is a good idea & i would like to c that a cyber law comes which does not allow keyboard abusing and ppl have to write the letters as they r. writing "@" instead of a or "$" instead of s, etc. should not be allowed on the internet at any cost.
I'm against this kind of thing as well Amits. But I'm against using text language for posts as well. Why can't we write in proper English?