The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

I am pure Veggie (no eggs either). I used to eat though. I gave up eggs about 5 years ago. no eggs in cake/icecream etc either. Have to verify on each and every thing i buy. Wifey goes ballistic sometimes...:angry_smile::angry_smile: she is also a veggie but eats cakes and does not mind if there is egg in ice-cream. anyway, i agree the choices are way too limited. my favorite would be Subway and then Taco Bell, although sometimes i do visit other chains such as Chipotle...

I am pure Veggie (no eggs either). I used to eat though. I gave up eggs about 5 years ago. no eggs in cake/icecream etc either. Have to verify on each and every thing i buy....
Meh, thats tough. Thats why I chose to accept eggs :thumbs_up: Cake and ice cream are yummy!

For punjabis, its more to do with persona of having murgh Ki taang and scotch but the fact is the staple diet is lot of beans, daal, spinach, corn roti, butter and vegetables. if you notice north Indians and their built, its mainly due to the nutritious veggies and calcium filled lassis , not chicken. Personally, I would like to turn to be a veggie but I think the transformation will be very hard, my diet since last 4-5 months is mainly salmon, shrimp and chicken breasts. my lunches is whole wheat bread with sliced cuts, dry fruits and fruits. I don't believe in avoiding food for religious beliefs, we do far worse things so the whole logic is beyond me

The only veggie items I like are kadai paneer, shahi paneer, kadi pakora and dosa. Rest I am a complete non-veg .. cannot live without chicken at all.. most of my meals are non-veg with regular routine like chicken for breakfast, chicken for lunch and fish for dinner veg is ok but chicken rocks !!!

Tic's if you go to red robin' date=' try their 5 alarm burger with veggie pattie [in fact you can do that on any burger']. Sweetilicious -
whats special about it?? i mean is it diff then regular burger? what does it have??? i will give a try. any other good place where we can get good veggie burger? I also tried @ Denny's. Their burger is called "Boca BurgeR" thats decent. then we have a veggie burger at burger king Ruby Tuesday also have veggie burger.

Try this diet, its what i have been eating for the past one week and shall till my body fat percentage is below 10... any combination of: high fiber cereal, non fat milk sprouts (any legume) sauteed with a teaspoon of olive oil steamed broccoli and asparagus the occassional whey protein and water shake. loads of water... do this for two months straight and your heart will send you a thank you note.