Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

Another superb picture : Layer Cake
I never really liked Layer Cake, but I didn't really watch it properly, will need to check it out again
Question; Where do you guys see all these movies? Netflix? Torrents? Or some other streaming site?
torrents, also have direct download links (which are usually faster) any movie I do like, I try to buy on DVD though

:nono: we people from chennai are a rare breed and we are proud to be a chennaite :D singa tamizhan pa naangellam..enne Sriram na solradhu correct dhane :D
Absolutely. You’re not a pakka Tamizhan till you have gotten lost in the crowds of Ranganathan Street, with a 5 rupees masala sundal in hand. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you spend en entire day, window shopping in Saravana Stores for the cheapest possible goods. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have roamed Marina Beach in the night, ogling at couples indulging in some private moments, simultaneously eating spicy Vaazhaikai Bhajji. You’re not a Pakka Tamizhan till you have bunked college and traveled all the way from ECR to Satyam Theatre to watch an English movie in the hope that there will be some ‘matter scenes’. And you can do all this only if you’re from Chennai :two_thumbs_up: P.S; O.K, I’ll stop hijacking this thread. :giggle:
:yawn2:

Sure. Unlike other small towns in India like Delhi, Bombay, Kolkata and villages like B’lore and Hyderabad, the city of Chennai has an extremely open-doors policy. We welcome anyone who want to part of this great experience, provided you’re willing to A)Swear that Rajnikanth is the greatest living actor there ever was B)Consent to applying 2 literes of coconut oil in your hair everyday. C)Eat Masala Dosa atleast 2 times a week and idli 5 times a week. :two_thumbs_up:
Good god, i am not a chennaite then, I hate rajinikanth(he is a psycho), havent touced coconut oil for 20 years and i hate idli (havent had more than 20 in my entire life).

Good god, i am not a chennaite then, I hate rajinikanth(he is a psycho), havent touced coconut oil for 20 years and i hate idli (havent had more than 20 in my entire life).
I'll run miles before someone can dab that darn coconut oil on my hair :eyedance: I can outrun my Mom, but sometimes grandma used to sneak on me :roti: :angry_smile: @ d_1054-01.gif

No, those requirements are only for people from other villages, wanting to become a resident of the city of Madras. People from Madras become a Chennaiite by default. :D

people from chennai are not required to do that and seriously no one does that :D

I'll run miles before someone can dab that darn coconut oil on my hair :eyedance: I can outrun my Mom, but sometimes grandma used to sneak on me :roti: :angry_smile: @ d_1054-01.gif
My mom used to put rose flavored Castor oil on my head when I was a kid. I kept telling her, mom please can i put parachute? But apparently castor oil has been scientifically proven to help in growth of the scalp. After a point, we reached a compromise. I would only put oil before I went to sleep, and shampoo it off in the morning. :nice: