IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

@ Shane.. good job buddy. I really betted on the wall crumbling today. And at halfway stage' date=' I must admit I was fancying getting to at most 20 points behind you. But Dravid and Styris had other thoughts. I guess I am gonna get busy as the tournament progresses. 40 points is the closest I could get. Good luck to you.[/quote'] Managed to stay ahead by the skin of my teeth, Rohit Sharma was a smart pick, i was tempted to, but the moment i thought of picking him, all those @m17$ posts flashed in front of my eyes, and went with an all rounder instead, i myself might have to miss out on some games with my Sem 8 exams fast approaching, at the end of it all i hope i get a Top 10 finish when SS is done

Started the day at 161st position' date=' climbed to 38 and ended on 49th. It may look impressive, but when I joined I was trailing the leader by 700 points, still trailing the top guy by 600 odd.[/quote'] hey brah, heard you were a racist. Please post more. kthxbye.

You can save a few substitution points by optmising the teams that you choose to substitute. For eg, we probably have four people picked from BRC for yesterday's match. BRC is again playing tomorrow. So when you make the substitution today, don't touch BRC. You will have to pick the KKR or RR team for today's second match during the break after the first match, but it saves four substitutions tomorrow.

Started the day at 161st position' date=' climbed to 38 and ended on 49th. It may look impressive, but when I joined I was trailing the leader by 700 points, still trailing the top guy by 600 odd.[/quote'] and you will never catch up because of the low substitution penalty

Managed to stay ahead by the skin of my teeth' date=' Rohit Sharma was a smart pick, i was tempted to, but the moment i thought of picking him, all those @m17$ posts flashed in front of my eyes, and went with an all rounder instead, i myself might have to miss out on some games with my Sem 8 exams fast approaching, at the end of it all i hope i get a Top 10 finish when SS is done[/quote'] I thought Styris was a smart pick. I seriously considered taking him in my side, but I already had Ojha and RP in my side, and Gilly and Rohit were the obvious ones for me. Ojha vs Styris and I decided to save my 10. not a smart move at all. Moreover, I somehow don't have too much confidence on Styris.