Calling the poyzzzzzzz

You may be a diehard fan, but my point is that you've missed out on a lot of old running jokes and banter back and forth with certain Pakistani posters and message boards. For some guys here like Gambit, Rajiv, shwetabh, Bumper and co., there's a bit more to ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha than two letters being banged relentlessly on a keyboard.

You may be a diehard fan, but my point is that you've missed out on a lot of old running jokes and banter back and forth with certain Pakistani posters and message boards. For some guys here like Gambit, Rajiv, shwetabh, Bumper and co., there's a bit more to ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha than two letters being banged relentlessly on a keyboard.
You missed the cruicial letters "Mh"....but I still can't get myself to laugh at these pathetic clowns.
arey i know re yaar... got ur point :-) i jst felt like tht so posted it...... :(( i kno ppl here r really fun loving, thts y i love this site :iloveicf:
arey i know re yaar... got ur point :-) i jst felt like tht so posted it...... :(( i kno ppl here r really fun loving, thts y i love this site :iloveicf: btw im Mehul... may i know ur good name
Mr. Wicket is one of the older guys. He recently came back to the forums. He'd been busy with his Chemistry experiments in Scotland (or was that Denmark, recently?)

Mr Smiley aka Pak kaptaan seems to be getting on everyone next door's nerves with his ephemereal smiling all the time even after losses. Lets hope he continues to captain, after his tenure Pak losses will be that much better to relish.

Mr. Wicket is one of the older guys. He recently came back to the forums. He'd been busy with his Chemistry experiments in Scotland (or was that Denmark' date= recently?)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: