SRK Detained and Humiliated at Newark Airport

Rajiv

He probably is..... otherwise why would he jump on any instance of someone remotely questioning Indian muslim patriotism and sending warning messages and exerting his mod power. Wonder who made him a mod... he's clearly far from neutral... I've been following his comments in the politics section for a while....
I am the one who deleted your post and wanted to warn you. It was a stupid post, hence it was deleted and you were warned because you have special feelings for Indian muslims which not many people share here. Anyway I cant waste my time over it ... Im off to watch Kaminey

I agree that security is paramount but this seems to be happening mostly to Asians. we can imagine the kind of outrage from the US govt if Jimmy Carter was frisked like Continental's treatment of Kalam. This is not about SRK, but an alarming trend of paranoia towards muslims...It also happens to unlucky hindus.. BTW...Can we have an ABOUT US section for ICF explaining the founding of the site and its founding members. i have no clue except that Rajiv is one of the founding members

For me everybody is same... SRK or SRT....THIS is US....and they do the way they like...You dont like it....sit home....no body cares if you are SRK. I have not travelled w/ my US passport yet...but I have gone through a random check so many times... I even had the guy w/ machine gun pointing at me once in a very messy situation...but What I like is after 9-11 there is not #$#$#ing incident here...So whatever it takes, they are not going to let another life wasted because of the terrorist...they do things there own way. lets cooperate..

Lol, I was secondary searched once in a random screening. I was giggling all the way through. I chided the woman who was screening me about the randomness. "How random that even my friend is being screened!!" :hysterical: Then some dude called Achmed in uniform comes up to me and says he'll touch my balls. I winked. I was trying my best to fart but didnt come through :(( I'm ashamed of myself :sniffle:

Lol, I was secondary searched once in a random screening. I was giggling all the way through. I chided the woman who was screening me about the randomness. "How random that even my friend is being screened!!" :hysterical: Then some dude called Achmed in uniform comes up to me and says he'll touch my balls. I winked. I was trying my best to fart but didnt come through :(( I'm ashamed of myself :sniffle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

For me everybody is same... SRK or SRT....THIS is US....and they do the way they like...You dont like it....sit home....no body cares if you are SRK. I have not travelled w/ my US passport yet...but I have gone through a random check so many times... I even had the guy w/ machine gun pointing at me once in a very messy situation...but What I like is after 9-11 there is not #$#$#ing incident here...So whatever it takes, they are not going to let another life wasted because of the terrorist...they do things there own way. lets cooperate..
agree but frisking laws have to be made better.i cant believe nobody recognises SRK or Kalam.they r global identities.how would Americans feel if we frisked Obama or Bush

Guest gaurav_indian
Actually' date=' I thought u were Muslim also- I have never heard that name before[/quote'] I have heard this name and its common in India. Shweta for girls and Shwetabh for boys.

Guest gaurav_indian
He probably is..... otherwise why would he jump on any instance of someone remotely questioning Indian muslim patriotism and sending warning messages and exerting his mod power. Wonder who made him a mod... he's clearly far from neutral... I've been following his comments in the politics section for a while....
It takes 5 sec for you to call people traitor, pakistani or muslim supporters here and question their identities. Like you i have been following your posts here. And i will suggest you not to generalize the entire community. The hatred you carry in your heart for all the muslims(including indians) is unbelievable. You hate them just for the sake of it. There are bad elements in every community that doesnt mean it gives you right to bad mouth them and call each one of them terrorists. Dont forget india is a secular country. We indians respect each and every one's religion and we should always do that. It hurts when a guy like you who is educated and living outside india questions people's commitment and patriotism to their country who are living in India. It really hurts. And i think The Outsider is always neutral. If you cant see that then you really have a problem.

It takes 5 sec for you to call people traitor, pakistani or muslim supporters here and question their identities. Like you i have been following your posts here. And i will suggest you not to generalize the entire community. The hatred you carry in your heart for all the muslims(including indians) is unbelievable. You hate them just for the sake of it. There are bad elements in every community that doesnt mean it gives you right to bad mouth them and call each one of them terrorists. Dont forget india is a secular country. We indians respect each and every one's religion and we should always do that. It hurts when a guy like you who is educated and living outside india questions people's commitment and patriotism to their country who are living in India. It really hurts. And i think The Outsider is always neutral. If you cant see that then you really have a problem.
Good post. tex seriously needs to understand this.

Guest gaurav_indian
I agree that security is paramount but this seems to be happening mostly to Asians. we can imagine the kind of outrage from the US govt if Jimmy Carter was frisked like Continental's treatment of Kalam. This is not about SRK, but an alarming trend of paranoia towards muslims...It also happens to unlucky hindus.. BTW...Can we have an ABOUT US section for ICF explaining the founding of the site and its founding members. i have no clue except that Rajiv is one of the founding members
:two_thumbs_up: I didnt know desi cartman is a mod here. Except Rajiv all are undercover mods. 29iq1x.gif

Founders Ravi, Dhondy, Gambit, Shwetabh, Kabira, Boss, Bumper, Mr. Wicket, Varun, myself ( please forgive me if I forgot someone ) Added Admin: Marirs Mania Mods: Graphic, Holysmoke, Tics, Desi Cartman, Aditi If there is more, please add

Guest gaurav_indian

^ I think you should make a sticky thread and mention these names there. So that people can contact mods or admins whenever there is a problem. And you forgot Chandan. :hmmm:

agree but frisking laws have to be made better.i cant believe nobody recognises SRK or Kalam.they r global identities.how would Americans feel if we frisked Obama or Bush
We should rather be surprised that no body reconises terrorist in India... they go through w/o being questioned.. US does lot better than them.

Founders Ravi, Dhondy, Gambit, Shwetabh, Kabira, Boss, Bumper, Mr. Wicket, Varun, myself ( please forgive me if I forgot someone ) Added Admin: Marirs Mania Mods: Graphic, Holysmoke, Tics, Desi Cartman, Aditi If there is more, please add
cn u make a sticky and post these all there.........add also about how this site came in to being?i have heard people refereing to old ICF...what was that?please do this favour to us new members and make us aware of the history of this site and you ppls hard work............

Jesus ! Their are more mods/admins than posters here !:--D