Ranji Final 2009-10: Karnataka v Mumbai at Mysore Jan 11-15 (09:30 local)

Shane

Guest NeutralCricket

Biggest problem of karanataka is their inability to tkae lower order wickets..third seamer aravind not backed the 2 strike bowlers....

Guest NeutralCricket

Rajiv, obviously After a decade we have Good team..which performed well through-out the season..Lot of people in my office are following this match who usually doesnt even know 5 names in the team...And also every one Cursing Robin:(( Even if we end of losing we still proud of this wonderfull performnance .(i doesnt even followed single match last year)

Goodness me! The interest in this match on ICF seems dead while it was buzzing on day 1. Guys, don't lose hope. Even if Mumbai is 309, you can still chase the runs if the Karnatake batsmen apply themselves and take a leaf out of Nayar and Kulkarni's fighting knock., Don't leave the ship so quickly even if it is sinking.

Inpsite of many newcomers a splendid performance by the karnataka team this year.
Yes, it was, This would rank amongst the best one's this season. --> Link Still can't imgaine the look on Prof's face waking up for the scorecard to read 194 against the name of Manish Pandey against his beloved Uttar Pradesh. :giggle:
Guest NeutralCricket

More than lose of Interest karnataka followers like me Bit depressed - there are many reasons In both innings we removed their top order easily..but still the get away alreday 3-4 catches dropped @ crucial time...other wise lead should have been atlest 70 to 80 less.. Still we have one more inns to play lets Hope for best in Festive spirit...:two_thumbs_up: (Even thogh match may finish today itself :nervous:)

Goodness me! The interest in this match on ICF seems dead while it was buzzing on day 1. Guys, don't lose hope. Even if Mumbai is 309, you can still chase the runs if the Karnatake batsmen apply themselves and take a leaf out of Nayar and Kulkarni's fighting knock., Don't leave the ship so quickly even if it is sinking.
Guest NeutralCricket
the pitch has surely eased up..not much swing ' date=' but the bounce is not consistent ..if Kar batsmen can handle Agarkar and powar , they are i with a chance ..i doubt Kulkarni or Salvi be effective here[/quote'] the pitch has surely eased up - this theory Doesnt apply to Robin utthappa Normally:haha: I jost told my colleagues who are discussing manish is the Key for this match..Robin is the most important guy today..let us c
the pitch has surely eased up - this theory Doesnt apply to Robin utthappa Normally:haha: I jost told my colleagues who are discussing manish is the Key for this match..Robin is the most important guy today..let us c
yup , robin is shewag of Karnataka team :--D no doubt we will need a good start from him , a quick 40-50 should give us momentum to chase this down . Pawan has the best technique of the lot , very compact & looked good in teh first innings as well & hes quite steady .