Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

Extent of atrocity towards Hindus in the aftermath of Babri demolition especially in Pakistan and Bangladesh was massive and I hope it doesn't happen again this time. Author Taslima Nasrin documented the hindu slaughter in Bangladesh in her book "Lajja" -- translation: "shame" .....she was banned from entering her own country after the release of that book.

I hope they build a museum there to religious (all) violence and its effects.
That's what I was thinking. Why doesn't the GOI take over the land and build a museum pertaining to religious theme where they can integrate and honor all the existing religion in India ?It's a middle road where you will appease majority of the people from both sides of the coin and can surely avoid the chewtiyapa that is about to come once the verdict is out.

That's what I was thinking. Why doesn't the GOI take over the land and build a museum pertaining to religious theme where they can integrate and honor all the existing religion in India ?It's a middle road where you will appease majority of the people from both sides of the coin and can surely avoid the chewtiyapa that is about to come once the verdict is out.
Instead GOI should take those ugly statues of that lady in the entire state and create a museum for our next generation (So that at least young generation know whom to vote) and leave the Ayodhya site for temple only. I dont know why we dont take a pride in our culture and history. To keep the other side happy, they should donate some other land for the Mosque and of course all right wingers should promise that they will not trouble minority in any way and show them respect and help them build a nice Mosque. Its time to remove some scars of a filthy history of some no-name aggressor. :crazy4: The justice will be served.

This Rahul Gandhi gave a statement "this issue is more important to some people but in my personal view there are more important issues, like infrastructure .....blah blah" Yet another stupid statement. Can someone tell this idiot that it is congress who is ruling for more than 5 decades in this country. They haven't come to power this year...:hysterical:

Unfortunately it will also highlight the wimpiness of hindus ! After all ' date=' we outnumbered them 10:1 !:winky:[/quote']We dont stop talking about English colonialism simply because we outnumbered them 100:1. Least we can do is to stop encouraging completely fabricated history via garbage like Mughal-e-azam and Jodhaa-akbar. LOL at jodha (a fabricated character in the first place) worshipping Hindu deities in the mughal palace. What next - Aurangzeb doing kirtan in Mathura?

We dont stop talking about English colonialism simply because we outnumbered them 100:1. Least we can do is to stop encouraging completely fabricated history via garbage like Mughal-e-azam and Jodhaa-akbar. LOL at jodha (a fabricated character in the first place) worshipping Hindu deities in the mughal palace. What next - Aurangzeb doing kirtan in Mathura?
British had a better machinary and gun power , at the most Babur had was better horses ! So wrong comparison. And what is your point here !

We dont stop talking about English colonialism simply because we outnumbered them 100:1. Least we can do is to stop encouraging completely fabricated history via garbage like Mughal-e-azam and Jodhaa-akbar. LOL at jodha (a fabricated character in the first place) worshipping Hindu deities in the mughal palace. What next - Aurangzeb doing kirtan in Mathura?
:hysterical::hysterical: