Why to hate India? Take it as sports only | Changes Statement: Afridi | Changes it again

Asim

Bura bolo to log peeche padte hain, Accha bolo to bhi log peeche padte hain :winky: What's wrong in what he said anyway ? It is one thing to attribute ulterior motives, but looking at what he said at face value, it was rather brave for him to say that to the Pakistani media. :hatsoff:

Guys' date=' this is a April 1st prank. The joke is on us. :hahaha:[/quote'] :hysterical: Good point :P

Damn, a guy can't get credit for even saying the right thing. :finger: :two_thumbs_up: to the Pathan's comments.
I meant he lost some pakistan fans. They are not happy that he is meek. Indian fans are not anyway happy with him. So it is a lose-lose situation for him. Personally he managed the situation well.

I meant he lost some pakistan fans. They are not happy that he is meek. Indian fans are not anyway happy with him. So it is a lose-lose situation for him. Personally he managed the situation well.
I know, was responding to some of the earlier comments.

Can you please explain this to your so called "Freedom Fighters" and "Jihadis"? Can you explain this to all those who fund them?? Cricket is just sport, but if Pakistan is genuine prove it.
array mera bhai i swear 99.9% pakistanis are aganist terriorism ..its just a few bastads who create harted among pakistanis and indians for there own banfits

array mera bhai i swear 99.9% pakistanis are aganist terriorism ..its just a few bastads who create harted among pakistanis and indians for there own banfits
That is what you want to believe. That number is anything but true, for one simple reason, if that number was even remotely true -- State of Affairs in Pakistan would not be -- where they are currently.

Whether it is for IPL or for any reason these are sane comments guys Why are we criticizing (making fun & banter is still ok)? I think the same thing applies to Indians; hate their politics and fanaticism but no need to hate in sports. Of course this does not mean that we want Pakis to ever win against India :dance::dance:

The problem with Afridi lately has been, he's not been aggressive enough. He was very friendly towards Tendulkar when they dropped him 3/4 times. Totally unacceptable, I'm not saying he should have gone over and given an earful to Tendulkar, but at the very least not be nice to him? I understand they need to set an example to kids, but that should be respect on the field, but fierce rivalry should be obvious, a desire to win and defeat the opponent.

The problem with Afridi lately has been, he's not been aggressive enough. He was very friendly towards Tendulkar when they dropped him 3/4 times. Totally unacceptable, I'm not saying he should have gone over and given an earful to Tendulkar, but at the very least not be nice to him? I understand they need to set an example to kids, but that should be respect on the field, but fierce rivalry should be obvious, a desire to win and defeat the opponent.
His IQ is limited man. When he is aggresive, he eats balls, and when he is friendly, he gives such comments as in the OP. Very beastly :nice: