A survey on cricket preferences

Mariyam

Hello, I can't choose multiple options. I like watching all forms of cricket test, odi, t20 and even gully cricket :dontknow:
btw' date=' i would loved to have selected "all kinds.. just made about cricket. Test-odi or 2020. who cares. I just love it. " If there was such option. But had to pick one of the three.[/quote'] No sorry, thats not allowed. You have to choose the kind you like the most. No being diplomatic. One vote only. :P

No sorry, thats not allowed. You have to choose the kind you like the most. No being diplomatic. One vote only. :P
Tbh, it depends on the opposition and the scale of the match i.e Australia/Pak , WC ,etc. If they come on at the same time, then I'll watch using split screen. I guess I'm disqualified :--D

How about the results of the polls and the conclusion that you draw from them later.
Shane-ji Ofcourse I will share the raw data with you. I expect the engineering brigade here to do the necessary analysis. :D On a related note, is it fair to share the excel file, because all may not want to reveal their age *ahem Rajiv ahem* and their cricket preferences?
Tbh, it depends on the opposition and the scale of the match i.e Australia/Pak , WC ,etc. If they come on at the same time, then I'll watch using split screen. I guess I'm disqualified :--D
Noooo. No disqualification. You vote twice. As Ludhi1 and Ludhi2. Divide your age by 2 in both the cases.
I wanted multiple choices to some questions.. :((
Which questions?

COME ON ICFers. Very few of you have participated in this. To encourage further participation, I have announced a prize of 10000000 ICF $ for a participant (by lucky draw). Pass this along to your friends too.
Hollow promises. No difference between you and our politicians.

COME ON ICFers. Very few of you have participated in this. To encourage further participation, I have announced a prize of 10000000 ICF $ for a participant (by lucky draw). Pass this along to your friends too.
You only have 10 million and going to give 100 million as prize money? :hmmm: a-raja-2122010.jpg

You only have 10 million and going to give 100 million as prize money? :hmmm:
To be very honest I'm very bad at this million billion business. That is why I checked my post a couple of times when I announced the award. And guess what, the amount I quoted initially is 10 million and not 100 million. You is :emc: I am donating more than 99% of my ICF$. You should appreciate my largess and my spirit of generosity instead of being skeptical.

To be very honest I'm very bad at this million billion business. That is why I checked my post a couple of times when I announced the award. And guess what, the amount I quoted initially is 10 million and not 100 million. You is :emc: I am donating more than 99% of my ICF$. You should appreciate my largess and my spirit of generosity instead of being skeptical.
I could have sworn it was 100 million :hmmmm2:

So how are the initial results? Are the test match fans 75 year old authors and novelists whereas are 20/20 fans are kool madern yangstars?
I let you in on one interesting statistic. Only me, Rajiv and fineleg find ICF more fun than watching cricket. I thought that number would be close to 50%. :((