Arun Lal's gems !

Ram

Arun Lal is getting worse and worse.. Actually, there was a time when i liked his commentoty ! now he is totally hopeless ! Here are some of his gems ! 1) Batsman hoists the ball in the air ! " Big hit ! thats gonna be six ! " and i get all excited !! only to find the batsman caught in the deep ! 2) Batsman hoists the ball in the air again ! Again " big hit.. might be six ! " -- Ball bonces well before the boundary line and barely trickles over the boundary rope !! Dusnt he have eyes ? Watching from home in the tele, even we can tell if a ball is going fr a six or not ! 3) Sachin scores a century ! Lal says " thats his 34th century ! Thats the highest number of centuries he has ever scored ! " Duh ???

arey those were nothing.. chk this one - Rajin saleh drives, clear n clear drive and look @ the drama now from arun lal "o i thought he was out bowled. for a moment i thought he was out" okay l8r in the over, ashraful drives for four " o ho ho ho, what a shot. what a shot" again. " o ho ho ho" lookz like he wants to marry Sukbhir...