Indian Cuisine

julianlev

Awesome Southie food Kerala Fish curry - (dont like fish in any other dish other than this Chicken Chettinaadu Nandu Varuval (crab fry) Hyderabadi Dum Biriyani Tandoori chicken in Hyderabad. Idli Sambar in Saravana bhavan Masala Dosa in Saravana bhavan Appam and Egg Curry in Kerala Mysore Paa in Krishna sweets Awesome northie food Butter chicken Chicken Mughlai Chicken Hariyali Romalli Rotti Chandni Chowk Parathas Rabri and falooda in Delhi street side Choley Bhatoorey

What is marua roti :dontknow:
Marua is a cereal and it's roti is brown. Those rotis are thick with soft core. Probably only food that tastes best with salt soaked in little bit of mustard oil and onion. :P I don't know what it's called in other parts of India.

Give South Indian food a miss, North Indian food is light years better. (Butter chicken + naan) trumps bloody (rice + tomato dal + sambar) any farking day.
You haven't really eaten proper south Indian food. They can even make something like curd-rice taste :omg:

You haven't really eaten proper south Indian food. They can even make something like curd-rice taste :omg:
What is "proper" South Indian food? Dosa? Sambar? Rasam? Don't get me started on rice and dal with chutney, you'll be running to the loo every 10 minutes :mad:

BTW, since Goa was once a portugese colony, you might find something like this there. Absolutely delicious. Too bad its so expensive. nandos.jpg
:woot: jizzzzzzzzzz fav fast food. :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: But so expensive these days :((:((:((:((
^^^ What is that? Can't identify by looking at it. Just spent the last few days in Goa. Never came across this dish. :confused: And I've been to Goa many times and tried out different stuff to eat everytime. :dontknow:
Mariyam has no idea :laugh:

What is "proper" South Indian food? Dosa? Sambar? Rasam? Don't get me started on rice and dal with chutney, you'll be running to the loo every 10 minutes :mad:
Chicken Stew. Hyderabadi Biryani with mirchi ka salan. Stuffed Malabar Paratha Goan fish/prawn curry. Malabari fish curry. pomfret recheado prawn gassi kappa Malabari Mutton Chettinad. Should I start with the ghass phoos too?

Chicken Stew. Hyderabadi Biryani. Stuffed Malabar Paratha Goan fish/prawn curry. Malabari fish curry. pomfret recheado prawn gassi lamb kappa Malabari Mutton Chettinad. Should I start with the ghass phoos too?
Mate, don't kid yourself. South Indian food is over rated :laugh:

Says the dude who hasnt eaten half the things he just quoted. :cantstop: I aint kidding anyone mate, you are kidding yourself with your limited knowledge.
You're right. I admit not trying all the sea food stuff. But so what, do I need to? To my taste buds, North Indian food tastes a lot better.