Laloo to be next bcci chief???? wtf

Yes bloody chu****s. Hardly surprising though. I mean BCCI has always been influenced by Indian politician one way or other. Sharad Pawar is the head and now Laloo can flex his muscle too. There is also that ******y Rajiv Shukla, one of those Rajya Sabha parliamentarian that somehow end up with some cricketing organization, who would be accompanying Indian team to England as Administrative Manager. And then we wonder why we get kicked out of WC in first round.

Changes that you can expct if Laloo is made chief of BCCI. ** In the drinks break , players must drink coconut water and not pepsi, coke. ** All the match outfilts must be made from Khadi from now on. ** The players must compulsarily take their wives along with them on tour and the wives will adress all the press conferences. ** For matches in India , players must use Indian Railways to commute . ** The official sponsor of the indian cricket team will be " Yadav Cow Fodder' and not Sahara. ** The cow will be the official mascot of the Indian cricket team.

Changes that you can expct if Laloo is made chief of BCCI. ** In the drinks break , players must drink coconut water and not pepsi, coke. ** All the match outfilts must be made from Khadi from now on. ** The players must compulsarily take their wives along with them on tour and the wives will adress all the press conferences. ** For matches in India , players must use Indian Railways to commute . ** The official sponsor of the indian cricket team will be " Yadav Cow Fodder' and not Sahara. ** The cow will be the official mascot of the Indian cricket team.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

he will do better than pawar in any case... pawar has given all the power to his chamchas..and they are literally running the show.. at least lalu will keep the power to himself... at least..Bihar will have a stadium of international standard... delhi chief Arun Jaitly is also a good candidate...but he belongs to BJP..so not sure..how much support he can get... but he will be a good President.. but for the time being...Lalu please come and save indian cricket..from the clutches of Pawar

Guest dada_rocks
It is not a bad idea ...he will be better than Pawar ...if not worse.. He made the Indian railways a profitable enterprise, when everybody else was running it to a loss.
Railway was never in a loss in near past And yes everybody else cared about safety directives and didn't increase freight limit beyone already overburdened one. Everybody else didn't resort to cheating public by renaming every express train super-fast and thereby increasing ticket cost. Laloojee can get away by doing these things becasue he is secular messiha and hence immune to scrutiny. Laloo is laloo he can't think beyond these trickeries. Sample this event: Laloojee was flaggin off new train from gaya while giving tenuous lecture to officials present how cleaniliness should be the first pririty after an hour long drilling he could not take it and threa huge load of bettle-spit on the platform under the watchful eyes of media. All the officials ran for cleaning staff to take care of the mess. By that time damage was done. That is laloojee for you.
Guest dada_rocks
Yes bloody chu****s. Hardly surprising though. I mean BCCI has always been influenced by Indian politician one way or other. Sharad Pawar is the head and now Laloo can flex his muscle too. There is also that ******y Rajiv Shukla, one of those Rajya Sabha parliamentarian that somehow end up with some cricketing organization, who would be accompanying Indian team to England as Administrative Manager. And then we wonder why we get kicked out of WC in first round.
I never got what has rejeev Shukla going for himself. He can hardly express himseld in his babu english tone. HE has hardly any ground-zero mass support but yet no matetr which way the wind blows in BCCI office this clown is ever present in some capacity.
I will start supporting pakistan team when this happens:broken_heart:
It is development like this(Laloo & BCCI) that gives me a peep into how an ordinary Pakistani might feel at times. I do not mean any disrespect towards anyone but the democratic set-up in Pakistan is so cr@p and politicians so retarded that an ordinary Pakistani is often happy to have a lesser evil - read Army - rule over them. Same with Laloo. Have Indians completely forgotten that this chap has practically raped Bihar as his personal fiefdom for 20 years? Not only did he ensure the state was at the lowest rung of indicators by every angle, he also had the galls to have his wife lead the state when he himself was sent to jail. And I am not even going to suggest how his kids of single digit IQ have gone to become Doctors etc etc. To suggest such a man can lead Indian cricket is nothing but a sense of desperation from Indian fans that has grown out of retards like Sharad Pawar in the first place! I wish someone could bring a PIL in Supreme Court effectively pushing all these politician babus out of sporting set-up. xxx
Sample this event: Laloojee was flaggin off new train from gaya while giving tenuous lecture to officials present how cleaniliness should be the first pririty after an hour long drilling he could not take it and threa huge load of bettle-spit on the platform under the watchful eyes of media. All the officials ran for cleaning staff to take care of the mess. By that time damage was done. That is laloojee for you.
:hysterical: yea saw that one on cnn ibn .......:haha:
OMG post of the year :hysterical: and if laloo becomes BCCI pres. I will stop watchin cricket for good.