GHOST.. Believe It Or Not !!

J P K

Thread is for sharing ghost story that u might have across in your life or story that u have heard from your friends the incident should be real no fake story plz let me start with one this incident occurred in orrisa I used to go to my tuition to a lady teacher she lives with her elder brother who has small son of 12 years and wife in the upper floor.on the ground floor lives a guy who is half mental used lives with his family one day that guy committed suicide by hanging himself in his house no one could find the reason for his death his tv was on and some sports channel was running it seems. i checked tv shedule of that day and found it was world cup match were india lost australia in league stage i thought that guy must have committed suicide due to india losing the match as i could not find any other reason.he was buried behind his house.whenever we used to pass the house our teacher used to tell us not to make sound when we are passing through his grave my teacher never believed in ghost she told us ghost never did anything wrong to us only we are scared to of ghost according to her ghost are not bad like they are made out to be A week later ,our teacher was left alone in her house along with her brother 12 years old son Her brother and his wife have gone off for marriage that night it was 1 clock that 12 years old boy woke up my teacher saying he wanted to go to bathroom but scared of dark so she took him bathroom and was wating outside when she saw white smokes near the window she went near the window and to her horror she saw the ghost of that half minded guy in black jacket standing near his bike.she was scared to hell she did not want to tell this to this kid and scare him after the kid came from the bathroom she told him to sleep and could not sleep due to fear In the morning her brother along with his wife came back home she told everything to him they checked the bike `box they found some rat poison The house owner performed lot of pujas to drive off the ghost my teacher ran away to Darjeeling until those pujas were completed she did not return

Coming from a state like Kerala, I've heard numerous ghost stories..I vividly remember one such 'story' 9if you wanna call it that way) told by my dad which really happened with him when he was a kid.. He was 11-12 years that time..went to stay at a distant uncle's house in another village for few days..his friend (almost same age) told him there's a small pond nearby..just fifteen minutes walk from home.. where they can go and enjoy swimming..around midafternoon they both disappeared from there without telling anyone at home fearing they won't allow two kids to go alone for swimming, that too at afternoon time...they reached near pond and were about to start swimming but LUCKILY forgot to take the towel..so dad's friend told him to stay there, he will quickly get towel and come back..dad was sitting there alone casually, suddenly he saw a middle-aged woman in a white saree washing something at the other end..he was like "i didn't see her when i came here"..yet continued waiting there for his friend.. After few seconds she started asking him "son, don't you wana take bath?" then dad told her he don't have a towel and friend has gone to take it etc..then she said "no problem son, you start swimming, he will come"..again dad was still hesitant, said let the other guy come..she continued forcing, saying "its ok..you take batch he will join you" etc..LUCKILY that time there was one guy who climbs coconut trees fully equipped with tools like knives n all passing through that area, the moment he entered there, that lady vanished!! dad was looking around for her..then that guy came up to dad and started shouting at dad for sitting alone there at an abnormal time..then dad told him the whole story..so n so happened..that person was furious and started scolding and beating him there itself..took him to his uncle and told them what happened.. Later only dad came to know that the pond where they went was a big one few years back and lot of people used it regularly for bathing and washing clothes...and an young lady died off drowning..omg! elders told him that he was lucky that person noticed him..also in our place they believe witches are scared of iron, that guy was carrying it n that's why she vanished.. hair-raising stuff listening to that when we were kids..still :nervous:

Cute lil story..Now how old are you again?
21 :dance:
Coming from a state like Kerala, I've heard numerous ghost stories..I vividly remember one such 'story' 9if you wanna call it that way) told by my dad which really happened with him when he was a kid.. He was 11-12 years that time..went to stay at a distant uncle's house in another village for few days..his friend (almost same age) told him there's a small pond nearby..just fifteen minutes walk from home.. where they can go and enjoy swimming..around midafternoon they both disappeared from there without telling anyone at home fearing they won't allow two kids to go alone for swimming, that too at afternoon time...they reached near pond and were about to start swimming but LUCKILY forgot to take the towel..so dad's friend told him to stay there, he will quickly get towel and come back..dad was sitting there alone casually, suddenly he saw a middle-aged woman in a white saree washing something at the other end..he was like "i didn't see her when i came here"..yet continued waiting there for his friend.. After few seconds she started asking him "son, don't you wana take bath?" then dad told her he don't have a towel and friend has gone to take it etc..then she said "no problem son, you start swimming, he will come"..again dad was still hesitant, said let the other guy come..she continued forcing, saying "its ok..you take batch he will join you" etc..LUCKILY that time there was one guy who climbs coconut trees fully equipped with tools like knives n all passing through that area, the moment he entered there, that lady vanished!! dad was looking around for her..then that guy came up to dad and started shouting at dad for sitting alone there at an abnormal time..then dad told him the whole story..so n so happened..that person was furious and started scolding and beating him there itself..took him to his uncle and told them what happened.. Later only dad came to know that the pond where they went was a big one few years back and lot of people used it regularly for bathing and washing clothes...and an young lady died off drowning..omg! elders told him that he was lucky that person noticed him..also in our place they believe witches are scared of iron, that guy was carrying it n that's why she vanished.. hair-raising stuff listening to that when we were kids..still :nervous:
your father is really lucky to escape :nervous: i wonder what would happened to your father if he had taken bath der :hmmm:

yeah..very lucky escape that was! I've few other such incidents to narrate which happened with relatives,friends and neighbours..not sure the intelligent,well-educated guys over here will believe those..
post those incidents when u have the time :two_thumbs_up:

This happened 8 years back. I was 16, me and my family went for a midnight movie in a theatre in our area. We went there because it was power cut in our area and it was so boring sitting at home. There was hardly 50 people in that theatre, the movie finished around 12.30 midnight and we came out of the theatre and we were waiting outside the theatre for my dad's car who left us to get the car from parking area. Me, my mom and my brother encountered the most shocking incident of our life, A young lady wearing a white saree, holding a white lanther close to her face came close to us and started making very scary noise. I was so scared and my mom started shouting, me and my bro didnt know what to do at that time. Fortunately my dad came there and he stopped the car and came in swinging with an iron rod. He managed to give two or 3 blows to the young lady, then came a surprise, a tv crew holding cameras and other equipments came from shomewhere and told us they are doing a candid camera show for a music channel. My dad got so angry and he gave slaps to the cameraman and another guy, my dad wanted to take them to the police station, but the owner of the theatre and others came and managed them to escape that place. They never telecasted that incident in their channel. I still think and laugh at this incident.:haha:

Ghosts dont exist. That is quite simply, the end of that. My grandma/great-grandma used to tell us stories of their encounters with 'ghosts', when they were kids. Thinking of it now, I think it was quite irresponsible of them to scare young kids (my cousins and I) by narrating such fictional tales about non-existent ghosts. P.S; Didnt mean to sound disrespectful of the other folks who claim they have had such encounters or have had their parents narrate them tales. My opinion is simply a reflection of my upbringing.

This is a story that my dad used to tell me when I was small. He bluffs a lot, so I can't guarantee its authenticity. He also never told my siblings this story. :confused: But the story scared the living daylights out of me. My great grand father and his younger brother used to bring horses from the NWFP region and sell them to the stables of Bombay and Pune. These were the pre-independence days, and this was a flourishing business. The two of them and a helper (Inayat) would herd a bunch of 15-20 horses in one trip. Make the sales and head back. This Inayat was from a very poor family and my great grandfather and his brother had taken a liking to him because of his hard work and perseverance. Inayat was dumb ( speaking variety, not the retarded thread kind :P ).On one such trip, when my the three of them had set off, there was a storm and they had to stop traveling and take rest near a railway shed. My great grandfather had a dream that night, in which he saw Inayat ( who couldn't speak) tell him not to venture out the next day as the weather was terrible. When my great grandfather woke up in the morning, he found 2 of the best horses and a lot of money missing. When they searched around, they found the horses and Inayat dead on the tracks, crushed to oblivion by a train. Apparently he was trying to make a get away. Later that day the entire road ahead was buried in a landslide. And a lot of people died, but my great grandfather and his brother stayed in the shed for whatever reason. Was it Inayat's rooh which was being repentant and trying to warn my great grandfather? :nervous: Still gives me goosebumps.

Thread is for sharing ghost story that u might have across in your life or story that u have heard from your friends the incident should be real no fake story plz let me start with one this incident occurred in orrisa I used to go to my tuition to a lady teacher she lives with her elder brother who has small son of 12 years and wife in the upper floor.on the ground floor lives a guy who is half mental used lives with his family one day that guy committed suicide by hanging himself in his house no one could find the reason for his death his tv was on and some sports channel was running it seems. i checked tv shedule of that day and found it was world cup match were india lost australia in league stage i thought that guy must have committed suicide due to india losing the match as i could not find any other reason.he was buried behind his house.whenever we used to pass the house our teacher used to tell us not to make sound when we are passing through his grave my teacher never believed in ghost she told us ghost never did anything wrong to us only we are scared to of ghost according to her ghost are not bad like they are made out to be A week later ,our teacher was left alone in her house along with her brother 12 years old son Her brother and his wife have gone off for marriage that night it was 1 clock that 12 years old boy woke up my teacher saying he wanted to go to bathroom but scared of dark so she took him bathroom and was wating outside when she saw white smokes near the window she went near the window and to her horror she saw the ghost of that half minded guy in black jacket standing near his bike.she was scared to hell she did not want to tell this to this kid and scare him after the kid came from the bathroom she told him to sleep and could not sleep due to fear In the morning her brother along with his wife came back home she told everything to him they checked the bike `box they found some rat poison The house owner performed lot of pujas to drive off the ghost my teacher ran away to Darjeeling until those pujas were completed she did not return
Why was he buried??

The irony of human understanding of knowledge or belief system is that what you know you know and what you don't know you either believe or don't. The point I am making is that anything that hasn't come into our experience doesn't exist. Aldous Huxley in the doors of perception remarks "Reflecting on my experience, I find myself agreeing with the eminent Cambridge philosopher, Dr. C. D. Broad, "that we should do well to consider much more seriously than we have hitherto been inclined to do the type of theory which Bergson put forward in connection with memory and sense perception. The suggestion is that the function of the brain and nervous system and sense organs is in the main eliminative and not productive." So, yeh gyaanbaji kyon. Let me explain. For last few months the question of Ghosts have been lets say a prominent one and have tried to understand it in light of hinduism says. Instead of focussing on my recent experience, let me enterain you with a true story that happened at my mother's place in Kolkata. I was 6-7 year old at the time and had gone there for my vacation. Now, it was believed that the ground on which my mother's house was built was the burial ground for Tipu Sultan's army ( yes that ignoble man that we have spent so many cyber pages on ). So, the stories of supernatural events and sightings was well, natural, ever since I could remember. The house was very old fashioned, typically Indian house ( not a flat ) with high ceiling, big rooms and a toilette outside the house. It also was a very quiet, dark place in the night. So, if you had a nature's call during odd hours in the night and if it was pitch dark worries you, then well, it will be one long night for you. In month of July, around say 5 :00 a.m., I recall waking upto some loud really crude animalistic kind of sounds only to notice the lights were on and everyone was awake. My mother rushed into the room and put me and my cousins in a room where they had the temple and locked us in. It is hard to recollect what I was thinking then, but I knew something was wrong. I remember later during the day, the family being extremely conscious whenever I joined them in them the room. Years later I came to know the whole story. Apparently a woman in our neighbourhood had a demonic possession. She was pregnant at the time. It was told to me that when a woman is pregnant she is most vulnerable to possession since her nervous system is weakest at that time. My Uncle who went to see her that evening tells me that, she was tied up and muttered words that no one could understand. She would cough out blood and even try to slit her wrists ( "Exorcist" was actually based on apparently true story ). Her husband was a famous musician and was on tour and had to be called. They tried shock treatment, they tried some tantriks and later they just went back to their village in Andhra and sought treatment there. She was exorcized and when she was back, my family went to see her. Talking of that night, she said, she had gone to the loo at around midnight and when she entered the loo, before she could turn on the lights she saw a large feline figure ( like huge black cat) with shining eyes staring at her and before she could react, it jumped right at her and that is last she could remember. This is one of many instances of events that have happened that have transcended beyond our or atleast explanation. This along with certain first person experiences. So, the only way I can surmise my thoughts on the issue, which started of from the skeptical to now maybe accepting a certain other dimension that has not come to all our experience, from 2:30 to 3:30 XOk0mMFYj-o&feature=related

Why was he buried??
sorry i do not remember whether he was buried or burned after he died there was vacant ground behind the house my teacher used to tell us not to make noise while passing through that area it might disturb the spirit that`s what she said to us :nervous: