Calling all southies. Why this kolaveri di?

Holysmoke

Clubs/Lounges here have started playing this song. I don't know if thats such a good idea before the official music release of the movie/album. The DJs at both the places I was at yesterday night played this song. The beat and the tune score for me over the lyrics. Everyone was doing the Egyptian Mummy dance on this. Don't know why. I first heard it as : " Why this cola very di........ something something glass..... " I never even guessed its a Tamil-English number. I wasn't listening to the lyrics carefully anyways. Words like Glass, cola, and the Egyptian dance totally :confused; me. All clear now, that I see the video. This song's already a rage. Good job Dhanush and co. :hatsoff:

Clubs/Lounges here have started playing this song. I don't know if thats such a good idea before the official music release of the movie/album. The DJs at both the places I was at yesterday night played this song. The beat and the tune score for me over the lyrics. Everyone was doing the Egyptian Mummy dance on this. Don't know why. I first heard it as : " Why this cola very di........ something something glass..... " I never even guessed its a Tamil-English number. I wasn't listening to the lyrics carefully anyways. Words like Glass, cola, and the Egyptian dance totally :confused; me. All clear now, that I see the video. This song's already a rage. Good job Dhanush and co. :hatsoff:
The song has been officially released as a single on sony music after it went viral. BTW, what clubs played this?

The song has been officially released as a single on sony music after it went viral. BTW, what clubs played this?
Canvas & Liquid Lounge. Liquid Lounge was where I witnessed the "mummy" dance. Where did you hear this first?
Cauz you talk a lot of smack...makes me think you are all talk:sherlock:
:((