The Australian Open 2012

Cricketics

Indian today in Australian Open. On Show court 2 2nd Maatch Mens Doubles - Bhupati/Bopanna vs Lipsky/Ram This game will be followed by Paes/Stepanek vs Mirnyi/Nestor. Tough game. Because Paes/Stepanek were unseeded, they had to face such a top team in 3rd round already. The Juniors are also starting today on Court 11. Game 4. Ratnika Batra vs Townsend. Rutija Bhosale plays last game on court 14 and Arjun Khade in boys plays 3rd game on court 15

Yeah he is a bit like that, like him as a player though good to watch. Hope he beats Rafa, hope Gasquet beats Ferrer and then Novak in the QFs, hope JMDP beats Federer and hope Tsongs beats Murray in the QF's too. So my ideal SF's will be Gasquet vs Tsonga and Del Potro vs Berdych Del Potro vs Gasquet final and JMDP to win :D

Mirza/Vesnina are playing some excellent tennis here in women's doubles. Quaterfinals going on and they just won the first set against world no. 1 team. If they win this, well it's going to be a big win for them. Also in mixed doubles Mirza/Bhupathi doing well. Unfortunately only one of the other two Indian teams can progress. Rohan/Raymond will end up meeting Paes/Vesnina now Also in men's doubles, Paes/Stepanek play their quarter finals tomorrow. Glad to see so many Indians still there in the Australian Open.

HOLY COW.. IN MY WHOLE LIFE, I haven't watched a better women's doubles game match. Yes, it was fantastic match to follow. Mirza/Vesnina should have won early though, but than the oppositions were no. 1 so you can't expect them to lose that easily. Brilliant win. I hope they win this tournament now. They are playing the best. BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT

Paes/Stepanek in semi finals. Brilliant straight sets victory. Now they face world no. 2 team of Mirnyi/Nestor. A very tough team. After this, Vesnina/Mirza are coming on this court to play their semi finals in women's doubles against Zynoerva/Kuznetsova. Another touch match for the India/Russian pair. Let's go Mirza/Vesnina