Sign in to follow this  
Mariyam

ICF Team Mascots

Ok, You're the co-mascot for Kings XI Punjab along with the Brazilian. Please make sure that you fill up the KxiP thread with relevant pics, news snippets, player interviews etc. Thanks for taking this up.
Shukriya Yam Ji..... I am off to disneyland for the bank holidays...... But will be very active after 10th April

If those in the CSK camp are gonna turn their rears on me, then F 'em. Zelig will be open to take offers from other teams. Send me some ICF $s n I'll be support you gaiz. Together we winz!!! :cheerleader:

If those in the CSK camp are gonna turn their rears on me, then F 'em. Zelig will be open to take offers from other teams. Send me some ICF n I'll be support you gaiz. Together we winz!!! :cheerleader:
Maryamdance.gif Mumbai is rocking!

BREAKING NEWS: (IPL 5, Scam 2) Reports of rift within the Lungi team Partly confirmed reports of rifts are coming from the Lungi team, where some members with 'mascot' aspirations are campaigning against the resident mascot 'Zelig', with intentions of throwing him out of the team. Zelig's lungi fell short in the opening match of IPL5, and now the opportunist members want him thrown out on the grounds that 'their ones are bigger than his'. Apparently, Zelig is still trying to hold on to his position and lungi valiantly (like Duncan Fletcher).

If those in the CSK camp are gonna turn their rears on me, then F 'em. Zelig will be open to take offers from other teams. Send me some ICF n I'll be support you gaiz. Together we winz!!! :cheerleader:
Zelug is working like Sarakari Babu in IT department

Can I be the third person as a mascot of DD thread ?
Done. Since Desi Cartman has opted to step down.. you can fill in his place.
Mariyam how many fans need to agree to vote out a panauti mascot for the team? :protest:
You guys want to impeach Ram? :confused: CSKites have been very harsh on Der Zelig. He opened a good match thread. Can't blame him if the team he roots for a minnow. On popular demand, I've removed him as the mascot of CSK.

Done. Since Desi Cartman has opted to step down.. you can fill in his place. You guys want to impeach Ram? :confused: CSKites have been very harsh on Der Zelig. He opened a good match thread. Can't blame him if the team he roots for a minnow. On popular demand, I've removed him as the mascot of CSK.
:hysterical: Talk about unity. :two_thumbs_up: :haha:

Zelig stop this drama and mariyam dont get started on changing mascots etc cuz you will end up doing this 5 times a day for the next 40 days. Just a rai
:nono: Zelig is in a team now where he is respected :icflove: The mascot change is permanent now :orderorder:

:headshake: I reposed great faith in you by anoiniting you co-mascot. You betray once, you will be ostracized FOREVER.

everything is for fun mate! they obviously cannot have separate admins for only couple of threads or posts right?!
i am aslo having fun saaaar :winky: why you copied BB's address :)

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.