Zelig's Irish Test

Yoda-esque

I am tired of Zelig's frequent claims to being Irish. So Lil Z, here is a little test for you that would determine if you are a Mick. If you answer No to 2 questions or more, you aint Irish:not half ,1/10th,1/100th or 1/1000th Zelig's Irish test: - Can you speak Gaelic? - Have you ever been in a bar room brawl or punched somebody in the face and knocked him out? - Have you read "The Picture of Dorian Gray" ? - Are you a Protestant/Catholic ? - Do you believe George Best is the greatest footballer of alll time ? - Do you believe that Maureen O' Hara is the most beautiful woman in the world ? - Have you watched"The Quiet Man" 10 times atleast ? - Can you understand what Enya sings ? -Do you eat Beef n Potato Stew 4 times a week atleast ? - Do you have red hair? - Do you have the Irish lilt in your accent ? Additional questions from ICF-ers are welcome :icflove:

Now we are talking... My answer to all your Q's is negative. I am more Indian than Irish :sniffle: But here is something to ponder...My family owns a property in Ireland. We visit Cork once in awhile. I've been there a couple of times only, my dad and brother visit more frequently. As I said on another thread, my great grandma practiced Christianity long after her marriage but raised her kids as Hindus. That's all I gotta say :bow:

Now we are talking... My answer to all your Q's is negative. I am more Indian than Irish :sniffle: But here is something to ponder...My family owns a property in Ireland. We visit Cork once in awhile. I've been there a couple of times only, my dad and brother visit more frequently. As I said on another thread, my great grandma practiced Christianity long after her marriage but raised her kids as Hindus. That's all I gotta say :bow:
Good that you admitted it.. Now be like all other ICF-ers and worship your leprechaun SRT :icflove:

We do visit our Corks once in a while too. :grin:

lol' date=' Why all you peeps after poor Ze Lungi? And question to Ze Lungi, Howz Don Sharma, wasnt he your brother or something?[/quote'] He is still ny brother :--D He got married last year..lil Don Sharma is on its way :icflove: